McLaren 720S motortrend lap record (Big Willow)

derphurf

I have had enough of the childish arguments on this thread , especially you derpurf trying arguing for the sake of it .

Bottom line is , all these lap are inconsequential in the real world . What is obvious is that the 720s is a total beast in straight line acceleration and handles very respectably , and so the other cars .

The half second or sexond advantage on any given track should not be the determining factor in the purchase of any of these cars in my opinion , all of them are plenty fast and quite frankly I highly doubt more than a couple of people on this board

Would come close the the time achieved on the selected tracks .

With 30 years racing experience , it would most probably take me 10 practice laps per car to start doing hot laps and unless all cars are tested the same day with same tires and weather conditions , the tests will be flawed .

My conclusion is , buy the super car that turns you on for you style of driving and don’t pay too much attention to the real time circus going on , odds are you will never be able to duplicate it The lap times anytime soon

None of these supercars have terrible flaws , the engineering is magnificent in all the them.

Enjoy them and if are buying for speculation or appreciation potential, your wasting you time, the bar has been significantly raised for collectibles