Underground Racing Twin Turbo Performantes for everyone. ;)  

Underground Racing

3 more Performante Huracan's underway for Underground Racing Twin Turbo builds. Two will be headed to Texas and one to California. These are all Stage 3 plus builds that will make over 1150 whp on pump gas and 1350 whp on MS109. These builds come with a 2 year 24,000 mile warranty. More pictures on these builds coming soon.

If anyone is interested in a system similar to this for your Lamborghini or needs help locating a car for a build, please don't hesitate to call or email anytime.

Thanks, Kevin Howeth

704-361-3443

[email protected]

unnamed.jpg

Joe you need to come up and ride in the Yellow TT Performante while you're not doing anything up in NY. That goes for anyone else that owns a Performante. ;)

Hmmm ... I believe that's the sound of bait hitting the water ...

The next time you take it out ... Strap on a camera ... Looking forward to the videos!!!

Joe you need to come up and ride in the Yellow TT Performante while you're not doing anything up in NY. That goes for anyone else that owns a Performante. ;)

I just might :eusa_think:

I'm so impressed with how quick my Huracan is I can't imagine how insane a TT version must be :icon_super:

Too bad Cali SMOGs :(

Don't let that stop you, there are many UR TT's in CA as well as SD. Time to drop Kevin an email and have him come pick up your car!

• 2 weeks later...