LP160

TestShoot

I bought a Fiat 500 Abarth for kicks and need a custom license plate, I am thinking "LP160" with a Lambo license plate frame. That or "LILLMBO/BBLAMBO".

Or I may get this, FYI 22350 is the basic speed law in CA, so all my cop friends love it.

27578616_182254932540955_206483176980217

The LP160 is not really correct no matter how you look at it. The LP refers to the Longitudinal Posterior engine layout on a Lambo. A 500 Abarth is transverse so all you are really quoting is the horsepower with no real tie to Lamborghini. I have a Murcielago and a 1964 Fiat 500. Both have LP engine configurations with slightly different power outputs :)

The LP160 is not really correct no matter how you look at it. The LP refers to the Longitudinal Posterior engine layout on a Lambo. A 500 Abarth is transverse so all you are really quoting is the horsepower with no real tie to Lamborghini. I have a Murcielago and a 1964 Fiat 500. Both have LP engine configurations with slightly different power outputs :)

Slow down there captain buzzkill! I mean, it *is* longittidatacualrly mounted, it's the car that's sideways. Italian engineering at its best :icon_pray:

jesus_facepalm.jpg

Last thing I want to do is be a buzzkill. At the same time there are a ton of really great options with a FIAT 500 and LP160 is perhaps a little too vague even for the most ardent Lambo fan. From what I hear you will need to know your plate in owning a modern FIAT 500....every time you call AAA :D

Slow down there captain buzzkill! I mean, it *is* longittidatacualrly mounted, it's the car that's sideways. Italian engineering at its best :icon_pray: