Monterey Car Week 2018 - Quail Lodge

Supercar Ace

I’ll be first in line shoving everyone outta the way

Perfect, you be the lead battering ram, I'll be the clean up crew. Assman is on cougar patrol and Kevin will be on drink duty. I am liking this plan A LOT :eusa_dance:

Perfect, you be the lead battering ram, I'll be the clean up crew. Assman is on cougar patrol and Kevin will be on drink duty. I am liking this plan A LOT :eusa_dance:

Love it when a plan comes together....

Let’s pick a time and spot at Quail to herd the sheep of LP’ers....

Something like noon at Pagani....I’ll let you sit in mine ;)

Love it when a plan comes together....

Let’s pick a time and spot at Quail to herd the sheep of LP’ers....

Something like noon at Pagani....I’ll let you sit in mine ;)

That's a solid idea. So is you Pagani shirt big enough to be used as the LP Tent?

Are you doing a rally? If so, which one?

I'm thinking about displaying again this year. Probably the F50.

• 3 weeks later...

My wife and are are talking about going this year - is it possible to still get tickets to Quail? Where should we book a room?

Would be awesome to hang with everyone.

My wife and are are talking about going this year - is it possible to still get tickets to Quail? Where should we book a room?

J, if you’re serious I may be able to get you a couple but I need a commitment. My 4 are spoken for but I have friends who have some possibly.

Come on up! there's a very good reason most of us keep going year after year...aside from cougars and oysters :eusa_dance:

J, if you’re serious I may be able to get you a couple but I need a commitment. My 4 are spoken for but I have friends who have some possibly.

I can put out feelers with friends as well. Be prepared to get murdered in hotel prices, but ideally you wanna stay close to the action.

Jason just enter your car on display, if accepted its $850 for car and two people.

So far there about 7 Lambros from here that have been accepted.

Jason just enter your car on display, if accepted its $850 for car and two people.

So far there about 7 Lambros from here that have been accepted.

Brilliant.

I may be Assman’s friend....

I’m displaying my LP670SV and entrants can get 4 additional tickets but I think the deadline passed?

Best place to stay is Monterey Plaza (unless you’re Ralph Lauren and book at Spanish Bay) but likely sold out. However, keep calling and some times rooms open up.

Hey guys this will be my first year attending. Where can I buy tickets from? Do I have to register my car to attend?

Hey guys this will be my first year attending. Where can I buy tickets from? Do I have to register my car to attend?

Hey Ed, the tickets are available by a lottery system. Once you get selected, they are available at $650 each. If you choose to display your car and if selected then you pay $850 for two tickets.

Here is the link to register your car:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd...MzK7GA/viewform

Hey Ed, the tickets are available by a lottery system. Once you get selected, they are available at $650 each. If you choose to display your car and if selected then you pay $850 for two tickets.

Here is the link to register your car:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd...MzK7GA/viewform

Thanks Eddie! Just registered