RACE: Aventador vs....

lambornima

So you find a cool cop and hang him by posting a video . Whoever posted the video is a moron.

Ya poor guy using his discretion on what looks like a completely empty road gets fucked.

So you find a cool cop and hang him by posting a video . Whoever posted the video is a moron.

That’s a huge understatement, do know underestimate the stupidity of some people.

It looks like it was filmed from another Aventador.

:iamwithstupid: Blue Drives Matter

It was filmed by guys in florida for bullfest. Honestly he doesn't really even look like he speeds up that much. Its a sad existence we live in that peoples lives are so fcuking empty they have grab the pitchforks and torches anytime they see anything they can all mob up behind.....

It was filmed by guys in florida for bullfest. Honestly he doesn't really even look like he speeds up that much. Its a sad existence we live in that peoples lives are so fcuking empty they have grab the pitchforks and torches anytime they see anything they can all mob up behind.....

So very true, you just have to read YouTube comments to understand how many mouth-breathing idiots live on this planet.

I'm surprised the cop even tried to race. I'm guessing it was a momentary brain fart that could lose him his job. I have a few good friends that are cops and they said it's crazy now. You just assume you are always on video as most of the time they are. In this case I'm guessing the cop just plain forgot or just never dreamt that one of Lambo guys would screw him over like this. Its too bad. He barely accelerated before he let off. I would not want to be a cop in this day and age. I know my buddies that are cops are either glad they aren't on the street anymore or cant wait to get off the street.

It looked like a Gallardo, maybe Superleggera?

So you find a cool cop and hang him by posting a video .
In my language, this is what we cal a "dick move"

So very true, you just have to read YouTube comments to understand how many mouth-breathing idiots live on this planet.

That’s the truth