• 1 month later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t get people who complain about those seats, I can see how they might not work if you are taller but they are far from being torture devices, he also says they aren’t supportive LOL. The lack of padding is what’s screwing with everyone’s perception the minute they lower themselves in, personally I find them very comfortable and I’d love them in my DD, perhaps I like torture devices LOL

The thing which gets me the most is when people jump on the bandwagon and mindlessly regurgitate popular controversial point of views just to reinforce them for the ignoramuses out there. Some do it without even having first hand experience, nothing gets my blood boil more.

I don’t get people who complain about those seats, I can see how they might not work if you are taller but they are far from being torture devices, he also says they aren’t supportive LOL. The lack of padding is what’s screwing with everyone’s perception the minute they lower themselves in, personally I find them very comfortable and I’d love them in my DD, perhaps I like torture devices LOL

The thing which gets me the most is when people jump on the bandwagon and mindlessly regurgitate popular controversial point of views just to reinforce them for the ignoramuses out there. Some do it without even having first hand experience, nothing gets my blood boil more.

Totally agree. I'm 6'1 and I find the sport seats to be pretty comfortable plus they look gorgeous. Sure you can't do 2 hour+ drives without pulling over for a stretch but that would also be the case if you had the normal seats. It's not a GT car.

That's Aone solid build lambo, Just look at its bold interiors, totally magnificent.

Damn google translate! Give it few more years, just few more.