TX2K18 update thread

woocasz

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My gtr is a very similar builx to the alphX cars

Bob and I had a good race in the semis. I was all in 2k whp and hs stready pulled on me

Was a rsal treat to see it run from the other lane

Hi Unabomber,

I applaud and congratulate you for your effort and sporting spirit.

Good to see your GTR and other competitors taking it up to the UR cars.

To me participation in these events and enjoying yourself is the name of the game.

I have been a rooster one year and feather duster the next year in these events in Oz, but love every minute of it regardless of the outcome, as you do.

cheers,

john

Of course. Congrats to him and the rest of the crew. but...

I`ve been following this forum for over 6 years. I`m rooting for UGR camp and admire their hard work, but what he did today and at T.I. just don`t like it. My 2 cents.

Left lane sets the pace. Right lane has to keep up. That being said KC had an issue with his anti lag causing him to drop back and the light still went green. Same with the race vs Bob he was behind and it shouldn’t have gone green but it did. Ross offered Bob a re-run but Bob declined. Thats racing.

As far as my race vs KC in the semifinal I fell asleep at the light plain and simple. KCs not gonna just let me win if I’m driving poorly.

Congrats to Underground Racing and my brother Ross for sweeping the event and taking top 4. Total Domination. Maybe it’s time to build a drag car? 😜

Left lane sets the pace. Right lane has to keep up. That being said KC had an issue with his anti lag causing him to drop back and the light still went green. Same with the race vs Bob he was behind and it shouldn’t have gone green but it did. Ross offered Bob a re-run but Bob declined. Thats racing.

As far as my race vs KC in the semifinal I fell asleep at the light plain and simple. KCs not gonna just let me win if I’m driving poorly.

Congrats to Underground Racing and my brother Ross for sweeping the event and taking top 4. Total Domination. Maybe it’s time to build a drag car? 😜

Congrats to You, Ross, Bob, KC, Kevin and the rest of the crew. Solid performance. Keep the good work.

A ‘kid’ that’s only run 2 events...which happen to big the biggest in the sport...is undefeated, so far. Sounds like more folks need to brush up on Forza for Xbox. Hahahahaha.

Congrats to your whole fam, man! Y’all are out there dueling with seasoned pros...

A ‘kid’ that’s only run 2 events...which happen to big the biggest in the sport...is undefeated, so far. Sounds like more folks need to brush up on Forza for Xbox. Hahahahaha.

Congrats to your whole fam, man! Y’all are out there dueling with seasoned pros...

Thanks for the kind words bro! Yeah “Yoshi” has not lost a race yet he’s like 10-0 in competition roll racing now. Even though Ross has only attended a few events with the green car, we take both cars out on the street in between events and practice against each other over and over with multiple different scenarios. He’s obviously got a much faster reaction time than me being 8 years younger but more importantly his ability to adapt to the person he is racing on the fly is what sets him apart from me. Everyone races different so you have to adapt to every race accordingly.

Thanks for the kind words bro! Yeah “Yoshi” has not lost a race yet he’s like 10-0 in competition roll racing now. Even though Ross has only attended a few events with the green car, we take both cars out on the street in between events and practice against each other over and over with multiple different scenarios. He’s obviously got a much faster reaction time than me being 8 years younger but more importantly his ability to adapt to the person he is racing on the fly is what sets him apart from me. Everyone races different so you have to adapt to every race accordingly.

Both Of you are great drivers and we all enjoyed watching you race 👍👍

Both Of you are great drivers and we all enjoyed watching you race 👍👍

Thank you that means a lot bro!

Can’t wait to see these X2 builds with DCT

I´m sure Dodson and UGR are working on it. Last time they ran the red DCT car at the 1/2 mile event the shifts sounded pretty smooth and enabled the car to accelerate with hardly any interruption. Just give the development more time and I am sure we will see even crazier numbers both in the 1/2 and 1/4 mile as well as roll racing.

I´m sure Dodson and UGR are working on it. Last time they ran the red DCT car at the 1/2 mile event the shifts sounded pretty smooth and enabled the car to accelerate with hardly any interruption. Just give the development more time and I am sure we will see even crazier numbers both in the 1/2 and 1/4 mile as well as roll racing.

I’m wondering if we will see one this summer, probably working on it now as we speak.

Congrats to UGR! Simply cleaned house in the roll racing portion.

Out of curiosity, how did the other Lambo tuners do at TX2K? Did they put down a respectable mph? Or did they simply not show up?

Congrats to UGR! Simply cleaned house in the roll racing portion.

Out of curiosity, how did the other Lambo tuners do at TX2K? Did they put down a respectable mph? Or did they simply not show up?

DP Huracan went 203mph, DP Gallardo went 191mph but something went wrong with the car. Both runs were done during test & tune, they chose not to qualify for unknown reasons.

Congrats to team UGR for dominating another TX2K event. Would love to se speedo shot of the yellow Huracan at full tilt. Must be unbelievable to watch.

The digits probably cant keep up

Congrats to team UGR for dominating another TX2K event. Would love to se speedo shot of the yellow Huracan at full tilt. Must be unbelievable to watch.

Kevin, you guys gotta get some in car of the speedo!

Great event guys...it's been said here several times, but UGR dominated the roll race. These cars are SUPER IMPRESSIVE! Can't wait to see what 2019 has in store!

Peter