Will a bolt on TT Huracan take a 720s?

alpha6164

I love that we have to compare a 720S to a modded Huracan with 150 more HP. Wonder what would happen if they tuned a 720S. I guess we will see when they come out with the LT version of it someday.

The 720S is a great machine, even the design in the right color is really growing on me.

Different design philosophies and targeted differently, just because one is faster than the other in different circumstances doesn’t make the faster better than the counterpart and vice versa, the Performante does better on track than the 720S with lower HP and more weight, the 720S is a greater accelerating car in straight line.

I drove a 650S and it was a hell of a lot less enjoyable than the GT4 and I drove them extensively back to back.

The other day I wanted to swap my DD, I was very excited about the new RS4, after the test drive not so much, dynamically I would say better than my C63s felt faster, handled much better (didn’t try to kill me by oversteer LOL) but it doesn’t hold a candle to the Cs old school feel and that damn rumble which comes from the exhaust, I am addicted to that so I went and ordered the facelift C63s instead.

Faster now for me is quite irrelevant because they are all way too fast for the street. Looks, sound, build quality, factory backup and how I am being treated by the dealers, factory interaction with the customer, number of events locally and internationally the factory puts together, the lifestyle around the brand and people I keep company with are factors which are very important for me.

BTW not having a go at you 🙏

The 720S is a great machine, even the design in the right color is really growing on me.

Different design philosophies and targeted differently, just because one is faster than the other in different circumstances doesn’t make the faster better than the counterpart and vice versa, the Performante does better on track than the 720S with lower HP and more weight, the 720S is a greater accelerating car in straight line.

I drove a 650S and it was a hell of a lot less enjoyable than the GT4 and I drove them extensively back to back.

The other day I wanted to swap my DD, I was very excited about the new RS4, after the test drive not so much, dynamically I would say better than my C63s felt faster, handled much better (didn’t try to kill me by oversteer LOL) but it doesn’t hold a candle to the Cs old school feel and that damn rumble which comes from the exhaust, I am addicted to that so I went and ordered the facelift C63s instead.

Faster now for me is quite irrelevant because they are all way too fast for the street. Looks, sound, build quality, factory backup and how I am being treated by the dealers, factory interaction with the customer, number of events locally and internationally the factory puts together, the lifestyle around the brand and people I keep company with are factors which are very important for me.

BTW not having a go at you 🙏

I subscribe to Motortrend On Demand and videos come there 4-6 months before they are viewable free. Randy Probst best the Performante time at Willow Spring by over a second. Same driver, same track. BTW, a month before this episode Probst drove the Performante and beat his own time with the 918 so it is def legit.