Dr. Jordan Peterson

lambornima

Not sure if the peoples of LP have heard of this guy, but he's truly on another level. I highly recommend his new book to anyone who may be going through some tough times, as I was, and as we all inevitably do. The book is called 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos and it's been a top Amazon seller since its release early this year. He's a clinical psychologist and professor, having taught at Harvard and the University of Toronto.

He became famous not just from his book but from this interview he did for Channel 4. Lets just say, he's quite critical of the far left.

Thank you for posting that, I really enjoyed listening to him but that woman was unbearable LOL

So you are saying...? No that’s not what I am saying, which if you listed he was clearly not saying what she was claiming :eusa_wall:

Thank you for posting that, I really enjoyed listening to him but that woman was unbearable LOL

So what you're saying is...that all women are unbearable? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: That's totally something she'd say.

I've know of him for a while, I really like him a lot. I don't 100% agree with everything he says, but a lot of it I do agree with. I think he's also spot on with a lot of his critique of the left and the uber-liberal world of academia, and he's actually a voice for free thought and speech.

So what you're saying is...that all women are unbearable? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: That's totally something she'd say.

Honey I will be home at 8 PM tonight, I have to work late, have dinner without me.

Ok so what you are saying is that you are cheating on me and you will not be coming home today!

:eusa_think:

I’ve seen the book going around in different circles lately, thanks for the recommendation. Will definately have to add it to the list of books to check out.

Every “so what your saying is” was a shoot to put words in his mouth. She had nothing to say after a while towards the end. Thanks for sharing.

Every “so what your saying is” was a shoot to put words in his mouth. She had nothing to say after a while towards the end. Thanks for sharing.

So what you're saying is all interviewers have nothing to say and just try to put words in everyone's mouth??? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

...but that woman was unbearable...

:iamwithstupid: Holy morons, Batman. Unbearable in her inability to connect listening with thinking. I almost feel sorry for her to have engaged with him...so intellectually and academically outclassed.

She simply shined her ass looking for such simple answers to complex problems at every turn. She simply didn't have the brain bytes to follow anything he was saying or understand how such an academic or clinician could possibly arrive at an educated opinion not rooted in sensational emotion. So typical of personalities attracted to journalism, perfectly willing to believe the next headline as gospel or the next vague statistic and fight harder to be right than for the right answer. The interview was like simultaneously reading a scientific journal and the National Enquirer side by side.

Outclassed is the word, she was in over her head, I felt sorry for her at a certain point in the interview. The guy is a weapon, he could recall exactly word for word things which he said in reply to her arguments, when and how he phrased them I wouldn’t like to have to argue with him LOL

I have been a fan of Jordan Peterson for a quite some time. He says what common sense and logic say. But people are so lost on tribalism and unrealistic ethoses that these truths sting to them like an angry bee.

:iamwithstupid: Holy morons, Batman. Unbearable in her inability to connect listening with thinking. I almost feel sorry for her to have engaged with him...so intellectually and academically outclassed.

She simply shined her ass looking for such simple answers to complex problems at every turn. She simply didn't have the brain bytes to follow anything he was saying or understand how such an academic or clinician could possibly arrive at an educated opinion not rooted in sensational emotion. So typical of personalities attracted to journalism, perfectly willing to believe the next headline as gospel or the next vague statistic and fight harder to be right than for the right answer. The interview was like simultaneously reading a scientific journal and the National Enquirer side by side.

:iamwithstupid: I felt bad for him because he has to deal with this daily in the world of academia.

Outclassed is the word, she was in over her head, I felt sorry for her at a certain point in the interview. The guy is a weapon, he could recall exactly word for word things which he said in reply to her arguments, when and how he phrased them I wouldn’t like to have to argue with him LOL

:iamwithstupid:

I have been a fan of Jordan Peterson for a quite some time. He says what common sense and logic say. But people are so lost on tribalism and unrealistic ethoses that these truths sting to them like an angry bee.

:iamwithstupid: So what you're saying is... :icon_mrgreen: