Murcie Value

fastlane

I have not been using my Murci much the last few years I have a friend that is interested in it I never thought of selling it IF I decided to sell it what do you think it is worth it is a original owner

Murci

Monterey Blue

Coupe

Auto

every option including Ceramic brakes

MSRP was well over 400 grand in 08

18000 miles perfect car never a problem.

I’d have to guess around 145-160K but that would be my price 1 yr ago. Not sure if its changed at all. The clutch change weighs a lot of the price variation.

I’d have to guess around 145-160K but that would be my price 1 yr ago. Not sure if its changed at all. The clutch change weighs a lot of the price variation.

For an 08' (original owner) Monterey Blue LP640 with 18k miles?

I'd guess $170-$180k. $10k less if clutch hasn't been done. Just my guess.

Monterey Blue is rare and commands a premium. If the car is in excellent condition with good clutch life, it should go for closer to $200k, no?

Monterey Blue is rare and commands a premium. If the car is in excellent condition with good clutch life, it should go for closer to $200k, no?

:iamwithstupid:

Based off of eBay listings, I'd say $200k+

Any LP640 you see sub-$170k has a title issue as in accident history. Find me any LP640 with miles less than 15k with clean title for $150k and I will buy it. IMHO, there is no difference between 07,08, or 09 as long as their options and miles are same. An 07 that has CCBs, sportive interior, q-cit stiching, clearchannel engine bonet with 15k miles shouldn’t be worth significantly less than an 08 with same options and miles.

A friend just paid $219 for a very clean Orange 640, 3200 miles. Your car should be worth $200-$220k, the market on clean rare colors is going up.

From my experience selling my 2007 LP640 with I think just under 10k miles if I remember correctly and needing a clutch (PPI showed 20% left) you are not going to get $200k unless it is under 4k miles with perfect history. Mine had a clean history and was in excellent shape. I had no issues with it. Car had only 400 miles on a new set of Corsa's all around and Brian (supercars in AZ did a full service to it 400 miles before I put it up for sale).

I had mine for sale for LP members at $165k and some messages on it but no sale. I was told retail with no clutch at that number and with new clutch $175k asking. Wholesale/trade in for dealers that called me as is needing a clutch (though car drove perfectly as is) was from $150-155k. I ended up trading it in for a new McLaren for $159k.

Point is asking and car actually selling are two totally different things.

18k is not low mileage and Monterey Blue is special only to Monterrey blue lovers. I have owned 3 of them and the resale made very little difference for the color. 10 years old, 18k miles

is around 190-210k I would guess. Call your local dealer and see what they would pay and add 25-35k. That is your retail value or close.

18k is not low mileage and Monterey Blue is special only to Monterrey blue lovers. I have owned 3 of them and the resale made very little difference for the color. 10 years old, 18k miles

is around 190-210k I would guess. Call your local dealer and see what they would pay and add 25-35k. That is your retail value or close.

I agree with you that color is very subjective. For me for example I can appreciate it but not a fan of Monterey Blue. Hell when I was looking for an LP640 I was specifically looking for a Giallo Orion and didn’t care what custom or Ad Persona color was for sale I wanted what I wanted and sure as hell won’t pay a penny over than another car with similar options, conditions or mileage. But that’s just me.

When you trade you are def gonna get less but since you are saving on the taxes then it makes hurt not as bad. With 18k miles and in perfect condition i would say $190k is a fair number.

I just about purchased an 07 VI LP640 two weeks ago. Had it at 205 with 1,900 miles. I felt I was paying full pop.

I hope you get all the money in the world for your car but I don't think you are near $200,000 because of the mileage unfortunately. GLWS.

Significant differences between gear, manual and 09 lp640s. They updated things in 09 that made it a better car. I agree the color is special but knowing what I know, it’s all about the clutch service. I think ed was on point at 175k wholesale assuming clean and recent clutch service.

ebay listings...lol

Not even close. I agree color is great , but with almost 20k miles and no clutch service you won't pull that price.

From my experience selling my 2007 LP640 with I think just under 10k miles if I remember correctly and needing a clutch (PPI showed 20% left) you are not going to get $200k unless it is under 4k miles with perfect history. Mine had a clean history and was in excellent shape. I had no issues with it. Car had only 400 miles on a new set of Corsa's all around and Brian (supercars in AZ did a full service to it 400 miles before I put it up for sale).

I had mine for sale for LP members at $165k and some messages on it but no sale. I was told retail with no clutch at that number and with new clutch $175k asking. Wholesale/trade in for dealers that called me as is needing a clutch (though car drove perfectly as is) was from $150-155k. I ended up trading it in for a new McLaren for $159k.

Point is asking and car actually selling are two totally different things.

i agree 100%. my lp with 14k miles didn't sell for $159k. and it was on market for 4 months. and it was a damn good car.