Murcie Value

fastlane

What's up with the 640 on ebay, 2010 I think, that is egear and priced in manual territory?

Link i don't even see any 2010's

i think 2010's were only 650's

Significant differences between gear, manual and 09 lp640s. They updated things in 09 that made it a better car. I agree the color is special but knowing what I know, it’s all about the clutch service. I think ed was on point at 175k wholesale assuming clean and recent clutch service.

If you want it to sell and not be on the market for months then retail list it for $178k or OBO. The car with that miles is not going to get over $180k unfortunately. You can ask whatever you want...ask for $200k...but I assure you it will not sell for close to that. You have to look at what the cars SELL FOR not what people are asking for them on eBay, etc.

Best bet is to call Cats Exotics and talk to Roy. Roy will tell you what to do and he has the pulse on the market better than any of us will. I talked to Roy when I had mine up for sale here on LP and he was straight with me. Roy will also help you sell your car if you wish. GLWS...it is a stunning car!

If you want it to sell and not be on the market for months then retail list it for $178k or OBO. The car with that miles is not going to get over $180k unfortunately. You can ask whatever you want...ask for $200k...but I assure you it will not sell for close to that. You have to look at what the cars SELL FOR not what people are asking for them on eBay, etc.

:iamwithstupid: on the selling price. It's not yellow, orange, green or black. That's what the market wants.

I wouldn't consign with CATS/FOS.

Best bet is to call Cats Exotics and talk to Roy. Roy will tell you what to do and he has the pulse on the market better than any of us will. I talked to Roy when I had mine up for sale here on LP and he was straight with me. Roy will also help you sell your car if you wish. GLWS...it is a stunning car!

Spot on!

Ok so I just saw the monterey blue from Cats Exotics last Friday and holy crap it looks incredibly good in person. I would say my second fav color after verder ithaca.

If you can't arrive at an agreeable number with your friend, I'd throw it on ebay at a above average ask and be patient waiting for private messages from a monterey blue lover with money to burn. I bought one of the four (one crashed so make that three) 2003 6-speed MB murci's in 2009, someone outbid me on the Maloof one with the hideous Sacramento Kings embroidery on the seats, so next one that came on the market I paid probably $25-30k over going rate because I love that color so much. It's not for everyone but there's people out there that really like it and will pay for it.

If you can't arrive at an agreeable number with your friend, I'd throw it on ebay at a above average ask and be patient waiting for private messages from a monterey blue lover with money to burn. I bought one of the four (one crashed so make that three) 2003 6-speed MB murci's in 2009, someone outbid me on the Maloof one with the hideous Sacramento Kings embroidery on the seats, so next one that came on the market I paid probably $25-30k over going rate because I love that color so much. It's not for everyone but there's people out there that really like it and will pay for it.

The owner of that car is a member here. Not sure if its the Bend Oregon car...or the one in Pittsburgh. Believe that's where the two are. But both owners are on here I think.

The owner of that car is a member here. Not sure if its the Bend Oregon car...or the one in Pittsburgh. Believe that's where the two are. But both owners are on here I think.

I still have my '03 MB Murcielago here in Bend, Oregon. It was not the Maloof car...it was formerly Kevin's car and before that belonged to Alex from SP Engineering.