RyFips meets Daily Driven Exotics

rhyno

What a great video and to think your just down the road from me (well a few km down the road..Lol)

Those cars, wow!!

Only 400km away so pretty close for Canada!

Well shot and a ton of fun. Great collection.

Donuts in a Countach! Blasphemy! Hilarious!

Thanks dude! Did you see me do donuts in the LM?

Finally got to see the video.....good stuff Ryan! :icon_pidu:

Thanks bud. I hope to shoot again with the DDE team. I was thinking offroad in the LM002 vs the 4x4 squared lol

Rhyno you are great guys, as great as your cars. It was very enjoyable to watch.

That’s very nice of you to say. Thank you

Very nice and humble of you to just have all the cars showcased like this. Super cool.

Looks like I'll have to visit the Kelowna area. I've been to quite a few places in BC but never in the interior. It seems like a stunning area.

Cheers!

Very nice and humble of you to just have all the cars showcased like this. Super cool.

Looks like I'll have to visit the Kelowna area. I've been to quite a few places in BC but never in the interior. It seems like a stunning area.

Cheers!

Thank you, I think part of owning a Lamborghini is giving back to people that love the car as much as myself. Seeing the smile on other people’s faces makes me smile.

Kelowna is an amazing 4 season city, you will have to visit one day!

Great video Ryan, I enjoyed it, love that your girl likes to drive them too!! Mine prefers the gated one as well!!

Thanks Kevin. Lindsey drives a Nissan 350z that is a standard so she is used to a stick. In the video it was her first time driving the Diablo. She did really well and there was an awesome clip of her not being able to release the e-brake but it didn’t make the cut.

Great collection Ryan. I spent a couple nights in Kelowna when I did the track day at Area27. It was a blast. I stopped by tantilus over that weekend hoping to see you but you werent around. Just followed you on IG and saw the LM002 video. 20k for a set of tires and your lighting them up. Love to see people enjoying these cars.

Too bad I didn't see you or any of your cars while staying in Kelowna but maybe next time.

Enjoy in good health.