Perfectmonte

Sal Lambo

After contemplating getting this car from it’s debut I finally put a deposit in Nov 17 and the car was actually delivered on my birthday in July...couldn’t have timed it better.

I’ve owned 4 different murcielagos over the years and this is my first experience driving a smaller Lambo and what a car.All the YouTube videos that I’ve looked at many many times and the reviews from Lpower has been spot on which convinced me to order for the first time a Brand New Car...usually I prefer someone else taking the initial depreciation hit.lol

I kept my Lp640 with Kressieg exhaust because nothing looks or sounds better in my opinion but this Performante is just so much fun to drive.

post-9440-1533130931_thumb.jpg

post-9440-1533130932_thumb.jpg

post-9440-1533130948_thumb.jpg

That was the exact spec I was going to go with until I changed it last minute, looks stunning! Glad your enjoying the HP, it's an incredible car. Thankfully mine is arriving next month.

Love the white with red calipers/centerlocks.. You should swap out the orange markers for the white Euro markers.

Love the white with red calipers/centerlocks.. You should swap out the orange markers for the white Euro markers.

Thanks...not a bad idea!

:iamwithstupid:

Yes yes yes!!

(now I need a cigarette...)