Allan is pissed!!!

rhyno

I picked up a 1986 Jalpa a little while ago. It’s the 312 one built and the best color combo you can get. I tried buying this exact one around 2012 for $25,000 but lost it to another buyer for $30,000. The next owner ended up rebuilding the motor, tranny and added a new clutch. I sold him my Stebro exhaust I had from my old Jalpa. It changed hands again and the next owner had Rotiform make some custom wheels for it. Allan and I both tried to buy it and Allan ended up crying himself to sleep when I out bid him. Cosmeticly it could use a repaint so one day I will do that but for now I will drive the snot out of it. A couple pics for your enjoyment......

481C7D23_487D_41DC_AC29_84E2E4288C68.jpeg

42DC9A98_0AEB_4172_890B_8C8D5BF8E3C0.jpeg61404319_6CDC_411B_8D1F_7D82F5A9B885.jpeg637C850B_84B1_4B83_BD8F_D385C34E0216.jpeg

811ED719_C251_4626_85EE_9A72B48F9940.jpeg

Very cool! Rotiform has some good looking wheels and they seem to work pretty well on a lot of different cars. White on red is the best but I'm biased.

Never cared for the Jalpa until seeing these pics.

The Silhouette magnesium wheels are something else, especially compared to the standard Jalpa wheel.

Rhyno, nice pickup! Enjoy :icon_pidu:

Now now, If you are going to say I was pissed give the whole story about how I asked you in confidence about the car and you snatched up. Anyways, not pissed at all, its not up to my standards :P Hope you enjoy it! Great car, but as we discussed those wheels are :fgay: Put the stockers back on!

Now now, If you are going to say I was pissed give the whole story about how I asked you in confidence about the car and you snatched up. Anyways, not pissed at all, its not up to my standards :P Hope you enjoy it! Great car, but as we discussed those wheels are :fgay: Put the stockers back on!

The whole story is that I was making a deal on it when you asked me about it. We all know how slow you are about pulling the trigger on deals. I do hope you find one as they are sweet little cars. As for the wheels the stock ones are safe and sound in the garage. The big wheels make the car look like a little toy!

The whole story is that I was making a deal on it when you asked me about it. We all know how slow you are about pulling the trigger on deals. I do hope you find one as they are sweet little cars. As for the wheels the stock ones are safe and sound in the garage. The big wheels make the car look like a little toy!

:jerry: :jerry: :jerry: