Crazy Jumping Car Youtuber

IanMan

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guy is an annoying fucktard. Id love to see someone knock his teeth out.

Get me a plane ticket, I can toss that kid into dumpster. :D

I met this guy at Quail, lol. We spoke for 10 mins, he seems like a nice guy who loves cars and is putting up an act in hopes of trying to get a big social media presence.

He actually did his crazy act around the SVJ in complete silence. I assume he was going to dub the yelling during editing, pretty smart. And the look he got from the Lambo suits and others was priceless. It was a pissed off WTF look, wish I filmed it.

Free rides in my Performante

Interesting... :eusa_think:

Is this like a helicopter ride?

:lol2: Savage

I met this guy at Quail, lol. We spoke for 10 mins, he seems like a nice guy who loves cars and is putting up an act in hopes of trying to get a big social media presence.

He actually did his crazy act around the SVJ in complete silence. I assume he was going to dub the yelling during editing, pretty smart. And the look he got from the Lambo suits and others was priceless. It was a pissed off WTF look, wish I filmed it.

Another witness. I actually bumped into him at the Quail as well over by the 250 Testarossa, and same thing, normal conversation for a few min, then he went off to film some stuff and I never saw him after. I hadn't seen Fortis' offer yet so for now he lives...

Odds some big players have his name on a black list for all future events?

One can only hope, that or Fortis' guys get to him first. :icon_mrgreen:

If an event happens and nobody is there to Instagram it, did it happen? It's a circle jerk, everybody needs each other so he's the inevitable result and only the first of his kind.

Odds some big players have his name on a black list for all future events?

One can only hope, that or Fortis' guys get to him first. :icon_mrgreen:

Well he did sneak in to the event, but you guys will need to up the bounty rewards for faster action... :turboalex:

If an event happens and nobody is there to Instagram it, did it happen? It's a circle jerk, everybody needs each other so he's the inevitable result and only the first of his kind.

:lol2: It was interesting seeing a lot of Social Media stars there. I ran into Schmee150 and Supercar Blonde while I was up there. I think the next generation of "celebrities" will come from the Social Media scene and it'll be interesting to see how that evolves.

I ran into Schmee150

I met Tim previously and found him to be quite a pleasant guy. Nowhere near the douchebaggery most of these guys carry on with.

I met Tim previously and found him to be quite a pleasant guy. Nowhere near the douchebaggery most of these guys carry on with.

I've met him also few times: Gumball rally in Finland years a go and got an interview from him to one media outlet 2017 in UK. He is good guy definately.

But I still can't watch the videos, thumbnail images where he is squatting and pointing to the obvious car next to him. I cant take that no more. Also the overenthusiasm and sheer volume of the intro on of every video can rip ears off.

His personality outside of that cant justify it. He is a worst kind of person because of the act, no matter how normal is he othervise.

I am sure Hitler was pretty mild guy if you were his florist in Neuschwanstein Castle but it does not make his other sins go away.

I've met him also few times: Gumball rally in Finland years a go and got an interview from him to one media outlet 2017 in UK. He is good guy definately.

But I still can't watch the videos, thumbnail images where he is squatting and pointing to the obvious car next to him. I cant take that no more. Also the overenthusiasm and sheer volume of the intro on of every video can rip ears off.

:iamwithstupid: Agreed, he's a cool guy, though I am not really a fan of his videos. I ran into at the Bugatti Divo Launch and at the Mercedes Party.

His personality outside of that cant justify it. He is a worst kind of person because of the act, no matter how normal is he othervise.

I am sure Hitler was pretty mild guy if you were his florist in Neuschwanstein Castle but it does not make his other sins go away.

mtbu.gif

This is why I love L Power :lol2: :lol2:

:lol2: :lol2:

I can’t decide which one is more unbearable shmee or the jumping guy, it’s too close for me to call.

I can’t decide which one is more unbearable shmee or the jumping guy, it’s too close for me to call.

HOAIIIIIE GOAIESSSS OIM SCHMEEEEEEE!!!!!

These characters seeking instafame exist because a lot of drivers in their own way are seeking it as well. Not everyone, but enough to create these people. It's a circle-jerk. In the 90s if you had an exotic you were somebody. Today, not so much, but you can pretend to be one if the photo of you gets enough likes and that feels pretty good.

These characters seeking instafame exist because a lot of drivers in their own way are seeking it as well. Not everyone, but enough to create these people. It's a circle-jerk. In the 90s if you had an exotic you were somebody. Today, not so much, but you can pretend to be one if the photo of you gets enough likes and that feels pretty good.

It reminds me of the ego trips you used to see once you got the car-parazi kids following people everywhere back in '06...IG did more than inflate the ego of basic chicks...it also gave a lot of car owners that same ego inflation. That's why exotics on Cannery Row exists...

I don’t know about other owners but personally I am extremely annoyed by these guys mostly because I’ve lost another layer of privacy, you lose a lot of your privacy once you buy a bright colored exotic but when you get followed and photograph every step of the way you pretty much lose whatever else you’ve got left, so yes they are extremely annoying but at the same time most seem to be true car lovers and now when interest in cars from the younger generation is at an all time low, some even refuse to apply for a driver license, I am not going to lie it’s good to see that interest is still out there even if it is expressed in a form we aren’t really used to.

I must admit a lot of these guys are extremely polite, but still annoying LOL

Without ethusiasts this industry will die, think of all the soulless dishwashers on wheels which will populate our streets in the very near future, the art of turning gas into goosebumps inducing fun will be long gone and our hobby will die along with it, when I see kids like my 5 year old boy obsessed with cars, being able to tell between a McLaren, Ferrari, Lambo and Porsche just at a glance I am not going to lie it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside :icon_mrgreen:

Not sure why all the hate for Shmee?

He's genuinely passionate about the cars and has gotten himself to a place where he can afford his own and sharing that with his fanbase.

Not sure why all the hate for Shmee?

He's genuinely passionate about the cars and has gotten himself to a place where he can afford his own and sharing that with his fanbase.

Hate is a strong word, I don’t hate the guy I just can’t stand to hear him talk :icon_mrgreen:

Shmee is actually a really nice guy. Don't really watch his videos, but I like him in person. Don't know about the other guy hopping around. Even if he was nice, still annoying as hell.