If you own a Huracan be sure to buy one of these

4xchamp

Can you believe the Huracan doesn't have a wheel bolt tool in the tool kit?

While doing an oil service I decided to pull the wheels for a good cleaning and discovered there was no tool in the kit. Fortunately one of my techs had a T-80 torx so I went ahead with my project.

I bought one to keep on board just in case....

post-20654-1534713502_thumb.jpg

None of the newer Lambos come with the tool. I guess their "logic" is that the car doesn't come with a jack but does include an emergency tire repair kit so no need for wheel removal by owner.

Some Lambo new car dealerships include such a tool as a complimentary item.

None of the newer Lambos come with the tool. I guess their "logic" is that the car doesn't come with a jack but does include an emergency tire repair kit so no need for wheel removal by owner.

Some Lambo new car dealerships include such a tool as a complimentary item.

True VCR, and I get it. My logic is if I'm stuck, I know a tire place can chase the right size tire in a pinch but the chances are slim they'll have that tool.

True VCR, and I get it. My logic is if I'm stuck, I know a tire place can chase the right size tire in a pinch but the chances are slim they'll have that tool.

Your logic is surely more reasonable than Lambo's. It would also be nice to do a proper check on the bolts' torque prior to a track event or a spirited drive. It does leave a bad taste in the mouth that Lambo wouldn't include such a trivial tool. Hence some dealerships stepped up to the plate I guess. BTW, your Countach looks great!

I didn't mind so much buying the tool as the fact that seating the damn thing in the lug heads is much more of a PITA than traditional lug bolts, especially on the rears where it's difficult to see the heads. The longer, traditional 17mm lugs that came with my spacers fixed that problem. :)

Your logic is surely more reasonable than Lambo's. It would also be nice to do a proper check on the bolts' torque prior to a track event or a spirited drive. It does leave a bad taste in the mouth that Lambo wouldn't include such a trivial tool. Hence some dealerships stepped up to the plate I guess. BTW, your Countach looks great!

Thank you, did a quick cruise today and storming the boulevard this week! Driving "La Bestia" is like being a Lion trainer. I'm in love with her again Lol

I didn't mind so much buying the tool as the fact that seating the damn thing in the lug heads is much more of a PITA than traditional lug bolts, especially on the rears where it's difficult to see the heads. The longer, traditional 17mm lugs that came with my spacers fixed that problem. :)

Spacers? Why? How thick? All around or just rear?

Spacers? Why? How thick? All around or just rear?

11mm all around, just to push the wheels out a bit more flush with the fender lips. Looks much better IMO. Lots of people running them on Huracans.

11mm all around, just to push the wheels out a bit more flush with the fender lips. Looks much better IMO. Lots of people running them on Huracans.

I see them as mandatory with all of the stock Huracan wheels!

The offset problem is magnified when you lower the car.

I had Vorsteiner do a custom build on my wheels with an offset that I specified to them.

It was a +32mm rear and I think a +32 MM front IIRC...and this was the end result. About 2-3mm of poke...(outside the fenders). Pretty much indiscernible, but when you look at the car from any angle, it has an absolute perfect wheel fitment. I have never been as successful with a wheel fit on any car as I have with this one, and I have done many of my cars with custom wheels.

The car is fully wrapped and even any small rocks spitting up from the fronts or rears have no effect on the paint.

The car was lowered 3/4" in the front and 1 1/4" in the rear.

28126147657_2ed226ce23_k.jpg

30318232718_e9ffca6e28_k.jpg

Where did you buy yours?

I had Vorsteiner do a custom build on my wheels with an offset that I specified to them.

It was a +32mm rear and I think a +32 MM front IIRC...and this was the end result. About 2-3mm of poke...(outside the fenders). Pretty much indiscernible, but when you look at the car from any angle, it has an absolute perfect wheel fitment. I have never been as successful with a wheel fit on any car as I have with this one, and I have done many of my cars with custom wheels.

The car is fully wrapped and even any small rocks spitting up from the fronts or rears have no effect on the paint.

The car was lowered 3/4" in the front and 1 1/4" in the rear.

Nice stance, good job

Huracan spacers

Very well made and hard to beat at ~$325 with the 5% discount and free shipping.

Thank you.