Un-fcuking-believable Bugatti Chiron

IanMan

Now, I know what you're thinking. We've all seen the regular Lego full size cars and while quite impressive, they are not nearly as intricate as what is in this video. The Bugatti Chiron in the below video is mostly sculpted from Technic bricks which in themself are quite more difficult to create the shapes and edges you need. The vehicle in the video actually drives and converts power from many Lego electric motors into useable energy.

https://www.facebook.com/LEGOTechnic/videos...TE5NDc3NjY5ODY/

Now, I know what you're thinking. We've all seen the regular Lego full size cars and while quite impressive, they are not nearly as intricate as what is in this video. The Bugatti Chiron in the below video is mostly sculpted from Technic bricks which in themself are quite more difficult to create the shapes and edges you need. The vehicle in the video actually drives and converts power from many Lego electric motors into useable energy.

https://www.facebook.com/LEGOTechnic/videos...TE5NDc3NjY5ODY/

It's interesting but it's not really Lego at this point.

No lie...that's pretty epic...like every kid who loves cars and Lego's just magically had their wish fulfilled

It's interesting but it's not really Lego at this point.

It really is, though. It's 90% Lego. Check out this page where they document the build and the 13,000 man hours that went into it. There is a 10 minute video as well. https://www.lego.com/en-us/themes/technic/b.../build-for-real

Im more curious about this one....

Can't wait to see that, but I have a feeling that it's going to be ugly like the early 2000's concept.

No lie...that's pretty epic...like every kid who loves cars and Lego's just magically had their wish fulfilled

Yesssss!!!!

That is very cool. And it looks pretty close; certainly closer than the Lego model that one can buy from its store.

I wonder how much it cost. 13,000 man hours can work out to be quite a hefty sum.

That is very cool. And it looks pretty close; certainly closer than the Lego model that one can buy from its store.

I wonder how much it cost. 13,000 man hours can work out to be quite a hefty sum.

I would be half tempted to buy this over the real one.