2020 Huracan Facelift Spotted

sl55

• 2 months later...

My dealer told me that Lambo will be introducing the car in January, forgot what show he said. So it''s likely units may be rolling out late summer. Didn't say anything about taking orders.

That looks great, especially the big touch-screen. Wonder if they'll do the coupe and spyder at the same time. Would be odd, but still, both look promising.

That spyder set up (at least in camouflage) reminds me of the 458 spyder system.

Other than the built-in duck tail wing, it looks great.  The interior upgrade of the screen will really bring the interior to present day and beyond (not that it's lacking all that much)...

Spoiler looks rubbish and high exhaust looks wrong without a wing , unbalances the look towards the centre other than that  bumpers look mean. maybe the camo off will change the proportions though

I ordered one a while back but will only take it if it drives more like performante than Huracan which I didn’t like as felt too easy and not special enough when inside  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lamborghini Unica App holders! Get on your phone and check the two new teasers of the car. They dropped today!

Big upgrade from the standard 610 but still like the HP because of the wing and forged carbon. Can't wait to see the next HP version.

1 hour ago, topjay said:

Back now good but front bad, opposite of Huracan

I have to agree. Front is not terrible but I love the Performante's front and wish that was the basis with some mods to make it different enough. Rear is FIRE!  Love it.

Actually looking at th configurator if you take style pack in body colour the front becomes better, still not classically beautiful as it should be but nice enough