Lawyer in Santa Monica

Phteven

I hate that I have to seek a second recommendation for a lawyer, but here we are. 

I recently purchased a ZR1 out of Santa Monica, and long story short, the car has some incredible flaws that the dealership very much intentionally concealed. 

Dealership employee tells me last week (on a recorded phone call, with consent) that the owner of the dealership authorized him to purchase the car back and reimburse expenses.

General Manager is now telling me to pound sand and he would happily bury me in the discovery costs with his "Team of lawyers on Beverly Hills" if I want litigation.

So of course, here I am seeking advice for representation.

What sort of $$$ worth of flaws are we talking about here?

Paint chips and cosmetic stuff or motor that smokes like an 80's diesel benz level of issues?

Definitely the latter. Like $15,549 and counting. Exdrag car poorly reverted to stock.

I know I know, PPI. But let's save the time and skip to recommendations based on the facts.

7 minutes ago, whiteout said:

Just about any Plaintiff's attorney in the area should be interested in it as the CLRA is a very strong tool for consumers. 

I appreciate it. I've had two very optimistic consultations. I just put a lot of stake in a personal referral, especially to someone billing $380/hr +exp

• 3 weeks later...