Performante order timeline

Buddilly

Who has an order that is in production? Any delivery timelines? My allocation is ready now and my order has been submitted. Trying to get an idea of my potential wait time. I did Ad Personam paint so that might take a little longer but it's not a custom color - it's Blu Nethuns.

1st cars should be coming in august. but I'm sure ad p options will push back.

I wonder when a car starting now will get built. I should have info from the dealer soon but thought it was worth asking.

I wonder when a car starting now will get built. I should have info from the dealer soon but thought it was worth asking.

My dealer "assured" me I would receive my car in August in time for the Italian Stampede to Monterey....we shall see.

I ordered Verde Themis, did not do Ad Personam as I did not want to delay delivery.

I heard that for August delivery, would start build in June or July?

Nethuns, I can not wait to see that! Black roof would look great.

Have you decided which way you're going yet?

My dealer says my car will leave the factory before they shut down for August. So I'm hoping for no later than early Sept...

My dealer says my car will leave the factory before they shut down for August. So I'm hoping for no later than early Sept...

How long does Sant'#### shit down for?

So then is there a gap in delivery times?

LOL.. yes... This is nothing new. they go on "holiday." In general, lots of processes slow down in July and August in Italy. It is not just the automotive industry. Trust me on this.

How long does Sant'#### shit down for?

So then is there a gap in delivery times?

• 3 weeks later...

I've got an Antheus car coming and was told September. I'm worried if it's not built before August and on in the water incoming then it will become a October delivery because of the "August" virtual month off that Italians take.

LOL.. yes... This is nothing new. they go on "holiday." In general, lots of processes slow down in July and August in Italy. It is not just the automotive industry. Trust me on this.

So true!. Aside from the tourism industry everything comes to a halt in Europe for July/August. Forget getting anything manufactured during that time. July MAYBE, August not a chance. I learned the hard way once, now I plan for it. In regards to Lamborghini, if I recall correctly, the factory is closed for tours in August. Which indicates there's not enough, if anything going on.

• 2 weeks later...

Word is Performante deliveries are now delayed 60 days. I got a call yesterday relaying that it is a supplier issue but the factory will not specify. My GM speculates that it may be the result of an option that was selected by more buyers than Lamborghini anticipated. Regardless, I'm now late October/early November ETA.

Anyone else gotten this news?

Word is Performante deliveries are now delayed 60 days. I got a call yesterday relaying that it is a supplier issue but the factory will not specify. My GM speculates that it may be the result of an option that was selected by more buyers than Lamborghini anticipated. Regardless, I'm now late October/early November ETA.

Anyone else gotten this news?

:eusa_think: I haven't heard anything like this. I would verify with factory rep

I have not heard anything from my dealer which makes me think it is delayed. When I first ordered the car the dealers where supposed to have their demos in May, then it got pushed back to June and now nearing the end of June I don't think very many dealers at all have their demo Performante. It would not surprise me if the customer cars got pushed back till after the factory shutdown which means we wont start seeing them till Sep./Oct. timeframe.

If that's the case, as soon as I hear Sept/Oct delivery, I will most likely cancel the Perf and get a higher mile 580 coupe and put Trofeo R's on it and just run that... It would suck to get in with all but 2 months to cruise before temps drop/snow.

My dealer in Montreal says mine is still scheduled for July delivery.

Wow! That's next month! Would be great to see such an early delivery.

I ran into my GM at Rodeo Concours and he did say all Perfs are delayed. As mentioned, all the demos got delayed as well as most of the production line. However, he wants to check with the factory to gather more accurate info.

At this point, I'm not holding my breath.

Will be really bummed if I don't receive for Monterey.

My dealer in Montreal says mine is still scheduled for July delivery.

mine says july build and early august delivery-air freight

mine says july build and early august delivery-air freight

You are in FLorida?

I just got word from my dealer that all US deliveries were pushed back at least a month.

I was supposed to get mine early August, but now he is saying September....pissed!

You are in FLorida?

I just got word from my dealer that all US deliveries were pushed back at least a month.

I was supposed to get mine early August, but now he is saying September....pissed!

florida and was told all as planned. atleast for now.

My dealer in OH said my car is still looking like August delivery. Hard to believe though cause they still do not have their demo car yet. Some dealers say delay and some don't not sure why it is so hard to have the same information on the matter.