The Quail August 24th, please tell me more!

alpha6164

Having placed a deposit and being at least promised an allocation for the Aventador SVJ i am really hoping to go to Monterey for the Quail event on Friday August 24th which also happens to be my birthday! I keep hearing that the SVJ will be shown there so one of the main reasons I would like to attend. I have never been to Moterey car week/Quail or Pebble. I am less interested in the Pebble Concourse and mostly just want to go some events particularly the Quail. I cant seen to find tickets anywhere? Can you guys please share where to possibly purchase tickets and also I am planning to arrive Thursday morning and be there Thursday, Friday and Saturday and fly back to Florida on sunday. Hoping there are other events and car stuff for guys like us. Unfortunately being from Florida it is too much of a pain in the ass to ship cars there and back so I wont have any of cars with me. Any and all information would be highly appreciated.

Join the Lamborghini Club America if you aren’t already a member. They do an annual guide and list events and info, always incredible and often get better access to events and heads up on great things going on that week.

It’s a lot of fun, especially if you’ve never been. Get a hotel yesterday if you can :lol2:

Join the Lamborghini Club America if you aren’t already a member. They do an annual guide and list events and info, always incredible and often get better access to events and heads up on great things going on that week.

It’s a lot of fun, especially if you’ve never been. Get a hotel yesterday if you can :lol2:

Thank you for the info.

Does anyone know where one can purchase tickets? When i check the site it says it was determined by "lottery" in Feb of 2018. I have never heard of an event that tickets are done that way lol

Thank you for the info.

Does anyone know where one can purchase tickets? When i check the site it says it was determined by "lottery" in Feb of 2018. I have never heard of an event that tickets are done that way lol

yes, speak to your Lambo dealer. in the past they offered a ticket package to owners only. if you own a Bentley they also have a nice package that includes VIP hospitality tix etc..

I'm 100% going this year!