do you know this car?

megachad

Chad......nothing to add on the car but I live about 1 hour from the dealer and will take a run up there if your interest is high

thanks

Frank

Chad......nothing to add on the car but I live about 1 hour from the dealer and will take a run up there if your interest is high

thanks

Frank

I appreciate the offer!.. I'll wait on more info first. Thank you!

No crashed pics come up on google with the VIN. That's probably a good sign.

What does the carfax say is the reason for the Salvaged title?

$150k for a salvaged title seems pricey. Insurance companies aren't totaling Murcis for minor fender benders. I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.

I'm sure Abolfaz has the back story.

I don't have much on this one other than that it was advertised by Euro Motorsports around 2011 and was Balloon White at the time.

$150k for a salvaged title seems pricey. Insurance companies aren't totaling Murcis for minor fender benders. I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.

I'm sure Abolfaz has the back story.

I wouldnt pay anywhere near $150 for it either 👍🏻

No crashed pics come up on google with the VIN. That's probably a good sign.

What does the carfax say is the reason for the Salvaged title?

Thanks for the feedback!

I don't have much on this one other than that it was advertised by Euro Motorsports around 2011 and was Balloon White at the time.

Thanks Ed!

friend looking for a good value car.. I am wondering if anyone knows anything about the history on this car?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lamborghini-Murcie...Tm6&vxp=mtr

ZHWBU47S08LA03013

Chad i went to look at this car Friday with another member Dave where do i start

Interior.

ac/heat control flap that comes down is broken .seats were redone. all the buttons give the indication that there is more like 30k+ miles on the car i'll bet my left nut this thing was turned back a few times. i always look at the seats and those do not look like it was sat on for 11k miles.

Exterior

all 4 tires are shot fronts almost look like drag tires.

a 1 inch crack in the back where the Lamborghini logo is. passenger quarter panel top feels like sand paper. car had repaint everywhere.

both door shocks needs replacing. driver door is misaligned and catching the top when closing.

lowest he wants is 140k and to me the car is worth anywhere from 115-120. not sure what the snap shows on the clutch you could be looking at 10k +

Good luck to your buddy.

Chad i went to look at this car Friday with another member Dave where do i start

Interior.

ac/heat control flap that comes down is broken .seats were redone. all the buttons give the indication that there is more like 30k+ miles on the car i'll bet my left nut this thing was turned back a few times. i always look at the seats and those do not look like it was sat on for 11k miles.

Exterior

a 1 inch crack in the back where the Lamborghini logo is. passenger quarter panel top feels like sand paper. car had repaint everywhere.

both door shocks needs replacing. driver door is misaligned and catching the top when closing.

lowest he wants is 140k and to me the car is worth anywhere from 115-120. not sure what the snap shows on the clutch you could be looking at 10k +

Good luck to your buddy.

That's pretty wild that if the seats were redone that they already look that old. That's concerning. They don't look too bad in the pics, and at least the side bolsters look like factory stitching.

The door not aligning is also concerning as it may or may not be a simple realignment of the hinge, and may be something bent that isn't easy to fix.

The tires, door struts, rough paint, broken climate control door are all minor.

Most of these cars are sold with tires that have plenty of tread, but are well past their "use by" date, so replacing tires is often job 1. The fronts wear faster, but maybe there's an alignment issue too.

97% of all Murci's need new door struts. I replaced mine, which makes mine one of the very few that the doors go up on their own. Everyone else is pushing them up.

If the paint match looks ok, and the paint was laid down properly, a simple wet sand and polish should take care of the roughness.

The rollback thing unfortunately happens a lot with super cars, but it can be very hard to tell that excessive wear is a sign of a rollback as opposed to owners that are hard on the cars. But if it was easy to tell, these thugs wouldn't be rolling them back so much.

Did you get any verifiable info on what caused the car to be salvaged, such as pics or insurance / body shop documents? That's the biggest thing that is needed for anyone to make a decision on this car.

how do the gas pedal and covers look? They are a sure sign of driving age and very Rare to be replaced, also the seatbelts can show a significant age

If they couldn't afford/bother to replace the tires prior to sale, just imagine what else has been ignored. This Murci has a 40-foot neon sign next to it saying WALK AWAY!.

If they couldn't afford/bother to replace the tires prior to sale, just imagine what else has been ignored. This Murci has a 40-foot neon sign next to it saying WALK AWAY!.
the guy wanted 140k and you need another 20 to bring it up to good condition. for 160k for a salvage not good.

how do the gas pedal and covers look? They are a sure sign of driving age and very Rare to be replaced, also the seatbelts can show a significant age

I honestly don't remember as everything else was so warned down. i had a few murci's 1 of them with 30k miles and the interior didn't look like that.

That's pretty wild that if the seats were redone that they already look that old. That's concerning. They don't look too bad in the pics, and at least the side bolsters look like factory stitching.

The door not aligning is also concerning as it may or may not be a simple realignment of the hinge, and may be something bent that isn't easy to fix.

The tires, door struts, rough paint, broken climate control door are all minor.

Most of these cars are sold with tires that have plenty of tread, but are well past their "use by" date, so replacing tires is often job 1. The fronts wear faster, but maybe there's an alignment issue too.

97% of all Murci's need new door struts. I replaced mine, which makes mine one of the very few that the doors go up on their own. Everyone else is pushing them up.

If the paint match looks ok, and the paint was laid down properly, a simple wet sand and polish should take care of the roughness.

The rollback thing unfortunately happens a lot with super cars, but it can be very hard to tell that excessive wear is a sign of a rollback as opposed to owners that are hard on the cars. But if it was easy to tell, these thugs wouldn't be rolling them back so much.

Did you get any verifiable info on what caused the car to be salvaged, such as pics or insurance / body shop documents? That's the biggest thing that is needed for anyone to make a decision on this car.

there is no way on earth that car had 11k miles if you think a salvage car for 140 + 20 at a minimum to get it up to looking decent is good then go for it.

Interior.

Exterior

Good luck to your buddy.

Thank you for the input! much appreciated. I would say the car is worth $105-110k. maybe a tad more. i'd have to drive it to know for sure. a good drive tells me everything i need to know about anything.

thanks again!

there is no way on earth that car had 11k miles if you think a salvage car for 140 + 20 at a minimum to get it up to looking decent is good then go for it.

If you think I said that car is worth 140 + 20, then you're more f*cking nuts than the seller. Where the hell did you get that??