Gallardo Clear Side Marker.

skinny

Gallardo Clear Side Marker. These will fit the all model Gallardo's from 2004-2008. They are in stock now anc can be shipped to your door for $220 if you are in the lower 48 states.

GSIDEMARKER.jpg

GCSM.jpg

i've seen clear markers on some of the LP560's. are these the same thing?

2009-lamborghini-home_rdax_646x258.jpg

The part # vary by year but fit 04-08. From the looks of it, they just might fit. I will have to confirm this and get back to you tomorrow.

How much trouble is it to remove the old and install the clears? I am really interested but really dont want to have to dismantle much to get them in... things just are never back together as they were originally when you start to take things down--no matter how good you are :(

How much trouble is it to remove the old and install the clears? I am really interested but really dont want to have to dismantle much to get them in... things just are never back together as they were originally when you start to take things down--no matter how good you are :(

Front wheels and inner fenders has to come off, 30 min job, easy, do it!

According to Herschel from RSC, these lights will fit the LP560. Thanks Hersch!

• 1 month later...
this is for the fronts only right? where can i get a set for the rears to replace the red ones?

I agree... I want to do this mod but only if its all 4 corners.

I agree... I want to do this mod but only if its all 4 corners.

These are only for the front. I believe other than the US, there are no markers at all in the in the rear.

These are only for the front. I believe other than the US, there are no markers at all in the in the rear.

I know so I was hoping someone would fabricate them. it does look a little stupid to have clears up front and red in back. I would be great to have clears all around... :(

I know so I was hoping someone would fabricate them. it does look a little stupid to have clears up front and red in back. I would be great to have clears all around... :(

It does not really look to bad IMHO. You can not really see the both at the same time unless you are almost directly to the side of the car. The clear goes well with the headlights and the rear you can leave red as is, or if you plan on tinting the rear lights you can do the tint the rear side markers as well and those will flow well together too. I have some images that may change your mind. :icon_mrgreen:

SL_ALEX_00001.jpg

SUPERLEGERRA_YELLOW_00001.jpg

SUPERLEGERRA_YELLOW_00003.jpg

SUPERLEGERRA_YELLOW_00004.jpg

• 2 months later...

I have a couple more of these in stock. PM me if you are interested!