Fortis

Smash Boy

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He already said twice in the last two weeks he was going to test drive one and write a review.

I but its been another week.........I think he doesnt want to say how much he really liked it. :icon_mrgreen:

He's down at the Ferrari dealership negotiating!!!!

Dealer only wants to give him 150HIk for the 570 so he is not gonna do it!

Ferrari must be so proud of their work, newly brained washed ambassadors, Allan and kane00 :lol2:

kane00 for such a macho individual, a man's man, to like such a feminine car whom would've thought you also have a sensitive, gentle side? you never cease to amaze me :icon_mrgreen:

Ferrari must be so proud of their work, newly brained washed ambassadors, Allan and kane00 :lol2:

kane00 for such a macho individual, a man's man, to like such a feminine car whom would've thought you also have a sensitive, gentle side? you never cease to amaze me :icon_mrgreen:

Admit it, while you were checking out the 458 you fell in love with a California..

Admit it, while you were checking out the 458 you fell in love with a California..

You got to admit the fact that it looks better than the 458

• 3 weeks later...

You caught me, I just wanted to impress my friends on LP but I've never been near one.

I am extremely busy at the moment, I have few minutes here and there to browse LP, I will write something this weekend.