i think we are looking good enough to go all the way this year :icon_super:

what do the LP bros think?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They wont beat Oklahoma. I cant stand the heat.

Are you going to any games cgt?

The east is weak; no doubt they will be taking it to the finals.

Good enough?

The Heat are lucky they aren't meeting the injured Bulls, with Rose and Noah out and Deng having troubles with his wrist. Bullet dodged.

Then you probably have to play the conference finals against the old but defensively much better Celtics who beat the Heat 3-1 this season (mind you: 3 wins in April when the Heat were in shape). I can see the Heat losing to Boston if Wade doesn't injure Rondo again.

Western conference finals will be Spurs vs OKC. I'm fine with the Spurs-OKC or Boston winning the title. 2 veteran loaded teams or the upcoming stars of Durant/Westbrook/Harden.

They wont beat Oklahoma. I cant stand the heat.

Are you going to any games cgt?

The east is weak; no doubt they will be taking it to the finals.

oh yeah, hopefully one or two depending on what happens next.

i have a C list celeb friend that has courtside seats, so when he doesnt go i usually get 1st shot!

i would love to see miami pull this one out!

Guest SP_Lotta Murci
I haven't watched NBA since Jordan stopped playing haha but as long as the Lakers don't win!!

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

oh yeah, hopefully one or two depending on what happens next.

i have a C list celeb friend that has courtside seats, so when he doesnt go i usually get 1st shot!

i would love to see miami pull this one out!

Sweet ! Be sure to wear a lambopower shirt :icon_mrgreen: .

Miami is a crazy place to live right now :icon_super:

The nba without Jordan :crybaby2: . I rarely get excited for good games anymore, since the all stars are signing to one team :thefinger:

Sweet ! Be sure to wear a lambopower shirt :icon_mrgreen: .

Miami is a crazy place to live right now :icon_super:

The nba without Jordan :crybaby2: . I rarely get excited for good games anymore, since the all stars are signing to one team :thefinger:

i will! i saw Mike at the game 2 weeks ago. yes Miami is the place to be right now (party wise)

i will! i saw Mike at the game 2 weeks ago. yes Miami is the place to be right now (party wise)

Yeah I heard he's building a huge pad in Miami.

I wish I saw him play in his prime. I saw him with the wizards and he was still quicker than most, jumped high too. I can only imagine mj in his prime !

They did last month, must of been because I was there cheering for them :icon_mrgreen:

:icon_mrgreen:

Playoffs are a whole different ball game !

Not today :)

Pacers' inexperience showed today. Too many fouls for key players, too many turn overs on key possessions, etc. lebronda showed up in the 4th quarter today...weird :)

OKC is super solid this year. I'm thinking it will be the Heat vs OKC in the finals, with OKC coming out on top after 7 games.

OKC is super solid this year. I'm thinking it will be the Heat vs OKC in the finals, with OKC coming out on top after 7 games.

im thinking the same thing with the Heat coming out on top! :icon_super:

im thinking the same thing with the Heat coming out on top! :icon_super:

I wouldn't mind seeing the Heat win just to see LBJ finally get a ring, and Wade get another. It's too bad the Bulls ran into a bit of a bad luck there. The bulls and heat would make a great eastern final.

I have a feeling the Lakers are going fishing...possible sweep by the thunder. I knew okc would win, but man, they made it look effortless tonight. I was going to catch a game in la, now I don't think it's worth the trip !

I was expecting this though, the young OKC who got more than a week off vs the older LA who never got to rest properly.

Too bad Boston lost by 1 point.

I was expecting this though, the young OKC who got more than a week off vs the older LA who never got to rest properly.

Too bad Boston lost by 1 point.

I think it's better to have not too much rest. But not for Kobe. He's old and injured. The team just wasn't clicking. Next 2 games are the deciding factor. I think Kobe is going to stop trusting his team and have a couple of 30pt games.

Pacers are my favs in the east :). Love the heart and motivation those young guys have. Even without a "king".

Heat fell asleep last night in the 3rd quarter. They better not take anything for granted, or they will be reliving last year.

We definitely need all 3 healthy to win.

Heat fell asleep last night in the 3rd quarter. They better not take anything for granted, or they will be reliving last year.

We definitely need all 3 healthy to win.

:iamwithstupid: Bosch will be back after Indy!