7000th Aventador and 9000th Huracan produced

APB

That's really incredible. Certainly arguments to be made on why it's both good and bad, but the fact they've been able to support the sale of 7000 Aventadors is really unbelievable.

By the end of its run my guess is that Aventador production will likely exceed the combined number of all the other scissor door cars (just over 9000 if my arithmetic is correct)

Remarkable that the market demand for this class of vehicle appears to just keep growing.

By the end of its run my guess is that Aventador production will likely exceed the combined number of all the other scissor door cars (just over 9000 if my arithmetic is correct)

Remarkable that the market demand for this class of vehicle appears to just keep growing.

The Aventador doesn’t have competition IMO, not based on performance figures etc but on its configuration, no other maker supplies such a vehicle in that price range. To get the same set up you have to spend hypercar dollars, I am actually surprised they only sold that many, I bet if they were to facelift it much quicker in the cycle they’d do much bigger numbers.

Nice to see!

The Aventador doesn’t have competition IMO, not based on performance figures etc but on its configuration, no other maker supplies such a vehicle in that price range. To get the same set up you have to spend hypercar dollars, I am actually surprised they only sold that many, I bet if they were to facelift it much quicker in the cycle they’d do much bigger numbers.

:iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid: :iamwithstupid:

Lol, long gone are the days of those that swore there would never be more than 4,000 Aventadors sold...

:iamwithstupid: :lol2:

True, it has no competitors. Well maybe 812 superfast but I dont know production what is price comparison there. 720S is smaller car too.

If they did install Dual Clutch to Aventador that would add up to sales.

And Love to Lamborghini for their passion and style are beiong appreciated and rewarded. I have purchased 4 new aventadors poutting 30k or more on each... I will most likely purchase 2 more before the replacement.

I can buy a hyper car/ and/or a different car... I choose not to. I drive Aventadors. Its what I love.

True, it has no competitors. Well maybe 812 superfast but I dont know production what is price comparison there. 720S is smaller car too.

If they did install Dual Clutch to Aventador that would add up to sales.

812 is a front engine clown shoe the 720S, nice car but it is as exotic as a blender when compared to the Aventador, got any more suggestions? :icon_mrgreen:

In all seriousness, the Aventador isn't as good a car as the two above but the two are lacking exactly what makes the Aventador an exotic, hard to explain what that is, let's just call it magic LOL

• 2 weeks later...

I’m all for Lamborghini enjoying great success of late, they suffered through several difficult time periods/markets over the past 50 years, however I’m not excited about 7,000+ Aventadors or more. I liked the exclusivity of Lamborghini much more during the Diablo era.

I suppose it could be argued if I want exclusively I should buy a centairno (another word I can’t spell lol) problem is that’s a body kit and for that much €£¥ I’d buy something else.

• 2 weeks later...

To put this in perspective GM builds 10,000,000 cars a year on average, that is over 27,000 cars per day or 1141 cars per hour...

Compare that to Lamborghini building 7000 AV's since inception....

• 2 weeks later...
I’m all for Lamborghini enjoying great success of late, they suffered through several difficult time periods/markets over the past 50 years, however I’m not excited about 7,000+ Aventadors or more. I liked the exclusivity of Lamborghini much more during the Diablo era.

I suppose it could be argued if I want exclusively I should buy a centairno (another word I can’t spell lol) problem is that’s a body kit and for that much €£¥ I’d buy something else.

never understood this argument. theres way more people in the world now and more countries (asia) are buying these. obviously they were going to build more than the diablo. seeing a v12 lambo is still a seriously rare event just about everywhere

never understood this argument. theres way more people in the world now and more countries (asia) are buying these. obviously they were going to build more than the diablo. seeing a v12 lambo is still a seriously rare event just about everywhere

:iamwithstupid:

7.6 B people in the world and there are 7000 Aventadors out there I’d call that anything but an oversupplied product.

:iamwithstupid:

7.6 B people in the world and there are 7000 Aventadors out there I’d call that anything but an oversupplied product.

The distribution of them is interesting, there’s 4 or 5 in the building I’m living in currently. In la they are almost common as a Prius.

The distribution of them is interesting, there’s 4 or 5 in the building I’m living in currently. In la they are almost common as a Prius.

I think 25% of Lambo's world wide live in LA :eusa_dance: Also Miami has the 2nd largest concentration of them. As "common" as they are here it's still and event to see one, and it's shocking how common Bentley's, Rolls-Royces and Porsche's are here :lol2:

Move to a place where they cost twice as much and you won’t have the same problem :icon_mrgreen: