Photoshoot with Cookie Monster 2.0 by "Photography by V"

had a chance to shoot with a good buddy of mine last week. the photoset turned out EPIC! just got them back last night and thought i'd share with you guys! feel free to give him a FOLLOW on IG: @photographybyV or check out his website at: www.photographybyv.com

if any of you guys ever want to get your personal vehicles shot, let him know Daniel with the Huracan sent you! he'll definitely take care of you guys!

HURACAN_FRONT3QUARTER_03_zpsolwtp0jp.jpg

HURACAN_REAR3QUARTER_01_zpsrqkhgomm.jpg

HURACAN_REAR3QUARTER_02_zpsn9rzdmku.jpg

HURACAN_FRONT3QUARTER_02_zpsggl4gaaf.jpg

HURACAN_FRONT3QUARTER_01_zpsmlxedskp.jpg

HURACAN_FRONT_01_zpsbqck7ke8.jpg

HURACAN_REAR_01_zpswpdzpqvj.jpg

HURACAN_RIG_FRONT3QUARTER_01_zpssjwyv1hg

HURACAN_RIG_REAR3QUARTER_01_zpsvvrvy0ra.

HURACAN_RIG_FRONT_01_zpsmx80ky8s.jpg

I usually hate aftermarket kits but Vorsteiner really fcuking knocked it out of the park. This is the best H i have ever laid eyes on. This is really how the car should have come from the factory.

I usually hate aftermarket kits but Vorsteiner really fcuking knocked it out of the park. This is the best H i have ever laid eyes on. This is really how the car should have come from the factory.

I agree!

Totally agreed. Especially when the Performante looks plainer than that.

It speaks volumes that there hasn't been a single critique or comment considering this board's overall views on aftermarket kits. Looks incredible. :icon_thumleft:

Looks great!

Interesting how the rear Vorsteiner and rear Perf look similar.

i can't help but think that some of the Vorsteiner kit MUST have been a style influence to the Performante designer. could be PURE coincidence but with the internet, social media, and digital photos it's hard to say that the designer just HAPPENED to be on the same wavelength half way around the world.

It speaks volumes that there hasn't been a single critique or comment considering this board's overall views on aftermarket kits. Looks incredible. :icon_thumleft:

thank you to EVERYONE for the kind words, and agreed. it's always the RISK of sharing aftermarket modifications (specially ones that aren't purely performance based) to the crowd here without potential criticism. thanks again everyone!

I am looking at photos of the Perf from Geneva right this second, this car with this kit looks much better IMO.