SV Boat For Sale??

Perhaps time for a new build? His boat guy and very good/best friend (our friend) Larry Goldman just passed so maybe that's got something to do with it.

• 2 weeks later...

In the ad i saw it said an unexpected family emergency and he had to regrettably sell it. Hope everything is OK with them! I'm sure the next one will be even cooler if that's possible lol

I have seen both car and boat on land and the boat went racing past my apartment on Biscayne Blvd leading a pack of speedboats on their way to Key West. Saying pics don't do this boat justice is the understatement of the year. Absolute insanity on every level, period end of sentence.

I have seen both car and boat on land and the boat went racing past my apartment on Biscayne Blvd leading a pack of speedboats on their way to Key West. Saying pics don't do this boat justice is the understatement of the year. Absolute insanity on every level, period end of sentence.

Both look super sick.

Perhaps time for a new build? His boat guy and very good/best friend (our friend) Larry Goldman just passed so maybe that's got something to do with it.

:iamwithstupid: spot on