Limited Production

speed2

I highly doubt, I was told they aren’t limited and that the only way they will control the numbers is by building 1 for every 5th new Huracan order.

How accurate that is, your guess is as good as mine.

There's a catch to it.

It's a limited production model; not a limited edition one.

Limited production cars are nothing out of the ordinary (i.e. quantitatively, not qualitatively speaking). In theory, every brand name car that rolled out of a factory assembly line can be classified as part of a "limited production" since they would have a finite production number; hence limit; at some point. They just did not specify how many so it could be a few or a lot. Primarily a marketing catch-phrase.

During the LA preview event in Feb we were told by Lambo execs the Perf would be "limited" to around a 1,000 cars and it would have a production run of 2-3 years.

During the LA preview event in Feb we were told by Lambo execs the Perf would be "limited" to around a 1,000 cars and it would have a production run of 2-3 years.

Pretty much what i was told by Lambo rep which was about 450 a year for 2 years

Pretty much what i was told by Lambo rep which was about 450 a year for 2 years

That’s pretty much inline with one fifth of their total production of Huracan, last year they delivered 2353 Huracans that would be 470 Performante units, now if the production only runs 2 years the speculations would be correct. That would make the Performante rarer than the SV run.

That’s pretty much inline with one fifth of their total production of Huracan, last year they delivered 2353 Huracans that would be 470 Performante units, now if the production only runs 2 years the speculations would be correct. That would make the Performante rarer than the SV run.

I wonder how many coupes and spyders will be produced. I'm thinking the spyder will be rarer.

Anyone know if the 1:5 is due to production (i.e. forged carbon) constraints, or is it simply the corporate calculated demand / target?

Reason I ask is given the relatively small premium over a 610-4, I could see the demand being greater than 1:5 (probably closer to 1:3 or 1:2). If the demand is there, i'm sure Lambo will fill it, assuming forged carbon production can keep up.

Lambo just produced it's 9,000th Huracan in ~4 years of production (and 7,000th Aventador for those of you following). Early years don't account for the Spyder and a slow ramp in production. So ~500 coupes and 500 spyder Performantes annually once full production is underway seems reasonable from a market demand perspective given the way they have priced it, maybe a hair less.

Anyone know if the 1:5 is due to production (i.e. forged carbon) constraints, or is it simply the corporate calculated demand / target?

Reason I ask is given the relatively small premium over a 610-4, I could see the demand being greater than 1:5 (probably closer to 1:3 or 1:2). If the demand is there, i'm sure Lambo will fill it, assuming forged carbon production can keep up.

Lambo just produced it's 9,000th Huracan in ~4 years of production (and 7,000th Aventador for those of you following). Early years don't account for the Spyder and a slow ramp in production. So ~500 coupes and 500 spyder Performantes annually once full production is underway seems reasonable from a market demand perspective given the way they have priced it, maybe a hair less.

Dealer here said due to the forged carbon constraints, but take that how you will.

yeah and only 4000 Aventadors will be made. Lol.

They will make as many as people open the check books for

yeah and only 4000 Aventadors will be made. Lol.

They will make as many as people open the check books for

Yes, the 4000 Aventadors was the biggest joke perpetuated on this board LOL