TX2K17 update thread

woocasz

I searched the forum and did not find an active TX2K17 thread. Any pics, videos and updates are welcome.

I checked official site and on the Roll Race Registered Drivers list there is at least 10 Lambo/Audi cars (UGR, Dallas Performance, OB Prestige)

This is going to be intense.

Highlights from last year.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got in late today and got a couple passes in. KC in the Yellow Underground Racing Drag965 Huracan, first pass off the trailer earned #1 qualifier at 211. The Orange R8 is being a little lazy today and went 207. Heffner went 208. I think fastest GTR went 202. I'm sure speeds will pickup tomorrow from everyone :)

We got in late today and got a couple passes in. KC in the Yellow Underground Racing Drag965 Huracan, first pass off the trailer earned #1 qualifier at 211. The Orange R8 is being a little lazy today and went 207. Heffner went 208. I think fastest GTR went 202. I'm sure speeds will pickup tomorrow from everyone :)

The real excitement begins once i see a red UGR 1 rolling out on the drag strip again haha

Black G (Fowler?) went 206 beating a silver GTR.

Seafish drug a yellow GTR, lifted at 3/4 track and still won.

Yeah that's me (Fowler) in the black UR SL that just took out last years winner Ben Haynes with a 206. It's me vs KC in the semifinals and kevin vs DP. Winners go to finals. 💪

Yeah that's me (Fowler) in the black UR SL that just took out last years winner Ben Haynes with a 206. It's me vs KC in the semifinals and kevin vs DP. Winners go to finals. 💪

Good luck man, safe runs!