New to the forum, just bought a 2013 Ghost...

dnm7

Hey guys, sorry for being so illiterate to these forums, Ive read this and ferrarichat for the last few months, never made an account since I didn't have a car, but after going back and forth between a 458, a huracan, and a ghost I just bought my first exotic, a 2013 Ghost and searched around for rolls royce forums and this seems like the only one worth a damn. Anyways wanted to introduce myself and learn how to post pics on here first of all, more specifically from a phone, and then after that Id like to get to know some guys see if anyone is close to me,I live in houston but spend alot of time at my condo in miami.http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=78169#

Hey guys, sorry for being so illiterate to these forums, Ive read this and ferrarichat for the last few months, never made an account since I didn't have a car, but after going back and forth between a 458, a huracan, and a ghost I just bought my first exotic, a 2013 Ghost and searched around for rolls royce forums and this seems like the only one worth a damn. Anyways wanted to introduce myself and learn how to post pics on here first of all, more specifically from a phone, and then after that Id like to get to know some guys see if anyone is close to me,I live in houston but spend alot of time at my condo in miami.http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=78169#

Welcome and congratulations on the Ghost, I hear it's a great car. I'm just outside of Houston but there are several folks here on the forum that are in Houston. I go to the The Woodlands cars and coffee on occasions, ping me if you are interested in meeting up there sometime.

James

Welcome and congratulations on the Ghost, I hear it's a great car. I'm just outside of Houston but there are several folks here on the forum that are in Houston. I go to the The Woodlands cars and coffee on occasions, ping me if you are interested in meeting up there sometime.

James

Great James, thats a little far for me, I live by the Galleria area, are there any meets down here? I've only had the ghost for about a week but it is hands down the best car I've ever driven I thought my s550 was an incredible car but this is so much quieter. My wife doesnt even like driving the S550 anymore it just sits at home now. Growing up my dad had a few rolls royces, a silver cloud and a silver shadow that for whatever reason seemed to always be broken down and overall just pieces of junk haha. I've always wanted one of the newer ones and almost leased a new one, right before christmas they were doing a killer lease special for Ghost/Wraith $$20,000 down it was $1900-2700/month depending on how loaded a car you wanted for a 48 month lease. I found a nice one when I was in miami at Braman that was bare bones for under $2000/mo or $150/mo for for 5000 mi/yr for a brand new wraith my mind was blown bc when you think Rolls Royce you think big money. Really have you seen Aventador leases? They're like $70,000 down and $6,999/mo.Anyways I decided 5000 miles a year wasnt enough for houston, if i left it at my place in miami that would be fine, but a rolls in miami wouldn't be fun bc they're literally everywhere in my neighborhood there, south of fifth. In Houston, I see nice cars, but its definitely much rarer but a 5000 mile lease here wont do much so I ended buying it last week very low miles and Im happier I dont see myself losing $100k on this in a few years and it still has some warranty and then the extended isnt too bad. I liked the wraith more but I couldnt find any used wraiths under $200,000 to buy and I got this Ghost for $168,000 so it was great.

Id post some pictures but Im not really sure how to haha, anyways nice to meet you

IMG_4843.jpg

IMG_4844.jpg

IMG_4845.jpg

IMG_4847.jpg

I added a few pics I hope the format came out alright! The grill was painted white by the previous owner I know its not stock but I really liked it, makes it unique to me

• 2 weeks later...
I added a few pics I hope the format came out alright! The grill was painted white by the previous owner I know its not stock but I really liked it, makes it unique to me

Beautiful car, do you get to use a rolls royce loaner with that since you bought it used? A friend of mine has a ghost and said the dealer wouldn't give him a loaner unless they bought it new from the local dealership.

Great James, thats a little far for me, I live by the Galleria area, are there any meets down here?

Supercar Saturday happens the first of every month on Washington Ave. Scuderia Society has events here and there around the galleria. Ride N Shine in Katy is every third Saturday. PM me your Facebook name and I can forward the FB invites over. There's this new thing called Velocita in the woodlands the third saturday as well.

Supercar Saturday happens the first of every month on Washington Ave. Scuderia Society has events here and there around the galleria. Ride N Shine in Katy is every third Saturday. PM me your Facebook name and I can forward the FB invites over. There's this new thing called Velocita in the woodlands the third saturday as well.

Hey Dr Fuzzy, I dont have facebook, believe it or not most of my friends dont either, haha Im early 30s on the flipside my parents and all their friends in their 60s are all about it. Murcieman86 I actually needed to have a small thing fixed on my car and contacted the dealer here and no I do not get a loaner car from them, only customers who buy new do, maybe used as well not sure, they just told me its something you've gotta work out with the salesman during your purchase. Considering they had a similar car to what I bought with less options listed for $40,000 more give or take I feel like I can live without a loaner haha

If you'd like Dr Fuzzy, you could PM me the info I'd definitely be down if Im in town. Thanks again