Ferrari Fag Sightings!

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny...i was just thinking the other day about how tame Allan has been on this site... well... he's back at it :mrgreen:

The Ferrari wooden shoes

post-371-1118048297.jpg

050053r7no.th.jpg c38oa.th.jpg ferrarifan3jb.th.jpg pair9dj.th.jpg rochlinferrarisuit3cu.th.jpg

sepang3pj.th.jpg thumbsupfromthisferrarifan13oz.th.jpg dusche7yk.th.jpg

Check this website, on the bottom. ;)

Oh, and we can't forget about this red road demon's achievement.

Strange thing, when I was searching for "ferrari fag", I've found these pics of Schumacher. :-k

417841hf.th.jpg 417909oa.th.jpg 417925ui.th.jpg

ROFL a stampede of Ferrari fags, and from a lot of these photos it seems sickness is spreading and they are spawning little fagettes off.... someone should save those children before its too late.....

You forgot Ferrari Fag Essentials ;)

How else can they browse the web but with there Ferrari Enzo Computer

PC~Case~5.jpg

Acer-Ferrari-3000LMI.png

And dont look now but the Ferrari Fag empire has many strengths to spread there F-power... THe Matel Corporation with.... Ferrari Fag.. err Fan Barbie

FerrariBarbie2001.jpg

20211-1-2.jpg

ferrari_limited29608.jpg

01_BUN023.jpg

ferraridoll-.jpg

Damn... who knew there were so many ferrari barbies.... *shutters*

:lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :anal :anal :anal :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :butthead: :butthead: :butthead: :butthead: :vom: :vom: :vom: :vom: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :axe: :axe: :axe: :anal :anal :anal :anal :anal

Although it doesn t have the dancing donkey,its the ultimate 308 owner accessory.The mighty Magnum Pi shirt

magnum.jpg

I wasn't aware of that Allan, and will assume, for now, that Rob did indeed post that. Frankly, i think Rob may have been making a joke at the expense of his mods, but, it doesn't reflect well. I trust that someone- not me- will bring this to his attention, and let him respond. In the meantime, i'll be interested to see what transpires. thanks for your response.

Well i can see your point Whart, but inmo, Carbon belongs on the list as inmo, the tattoo is worse than clothes. Atleast clothes can be taken off. As for Rob, he is going to have a big suprise today, and he deserves everything he gets, after he went and purchased the domain www.lambopower.com and has it routed to his site. I guess you may have not read the thread in OffTopic about Lets have some fun with Fchat. You may wanna read that, and go into the links, to see what Rob really thinks of his members.

Why dont you report him for violating the Anticybersquatting Consumer Protection Act?

He is clearly cybersquatting. Especially, by redirecting traffic back to his own site.

What a dick.