Huracan Exhausts?

sprite

I have the OEM racing exhaust... deeper sound, little lighter...

What aftermarket exhaust do people on here have on their Huracans?

I have the OEM racing exhaust... deeper sound, little lighter...

Is it much louder than the factory sport exhaust? I'm looking for something that sounds nice and aggressive but not obnoxious and could still be passed off as factory to LEO. On my 570 I had the Larini Club Sport exhaust and it was so loud I got pulled over for it.

I would be happy to get you set up with our Valved Exhaust System!

With two VERY different volume levels I think you'll be extremely pleased. With the valves closed the exhaust travels through the Quad Resonators and the X-Pipe giving you a more aggressive tone and more power than the stock system. When the valves open it really shows its true colors, bypassing the resonators and the x-pipe though 70mm tubing straight to tip for when you're tearing up back roads or at the track.

The valves connect to the stock valve controller opening and closing based on RPM in Strada and in Sport Mode but they are open all the time in Corsa. This gives you the ability to decide when they are open and when they are closed.

The valved system alone adds +29 HP and +19 ft/lbs while saving -23 lbs from the rear of the vehicle, this is power you can truly feel.

We have a quite a few videos on our product page that I linked below please check them out and let me know what you think!

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out via PM's or Email!

Supersport X-Pipe Valved Exhaust System - Product Link

Huracan_Valvetronic__96544.1486759633.12

Lamborghini_Huracan_Supersport_Install__

Lamborghini_Huracan_Supersport_Dyno__273

Is it much louder than the factory sport exhaust? I'm looking for something that sounds nice and aggressive but not obnoxious and could still be passed off as factory to LEO. On my 570 I had the Larini Club Sport exhaust and it was so loud I got pulled over for it.

:icon_thumleft:

It's quite a bit louder than factory sport, my first 30 minutes with it I was thinking "ut-oh" maybe too loud, but I'm happy with it now....

prob not worth the big $ tag though, and it's still pretty big, more weight savings with out systems I'm sure... I got mine included in my deal....

here is on on eBay: https://tinyurl.com/l8jm4qb

It's quite a bit louder than factory sport, my first 30 minutes with it I was thinking "ut-oh" maybe too loud, but I'm happy with it now....

prob not worth the big $ tag though, and it's still pretty big, more weight savings with out systems I'm sure... I got mine included in my deal....

here is on on eBay: https://tinyurl.com/l8jm4qb

You may want to look into a factory sport or race system.

• 2 weeks later...
You may want to look into a factory sport or race system.

I might have one for sale soon coming out of mine

Race or Sport?

I'll let you know. I think it's the race, it was pretty loud

It's coming out for the Vorsteiner rear and high-mount pipes. I won't see the car for another few weeks

I'll let you know. I think it's the race, it was pretty loud

It's coming out for the Vorsteiner rear and high-mount pipes. I won't see the car for another few weeks

Ok keep me posted

Ditto, if its race. I might be interested as well.

How many miles?