recovered stolen mp412c

g-force

As you may know my coupe was stolen 15 months ago. 2 days ago I get voicemail from

San Bernardino sheriff s dept .recovered..... seats,wheels missing, car cut into pieces

motor transmission etc intact.

I thought it was gone to Asia.

MAN WTF...i never heard about this...thats terrible to hear....sorry about it man...WTF

only Japan, Taiwan and China uses LHD cars...so if anything..its those country...rest of the Asia uses RHD i believe.

As you may know my coupe was stolen 15 months ago. 2 days ago I get voicemail from

San Bernardino sheriff s dept .recovered..... seats,wheels missing, car cut into pieces

motor transmission etc intact.

I thought it was gone to Asia.

Is that what the FBI was pullng out of that lake??

I didn't know it was stolen. Sorry man. So assuming insurance has paid out the claim what happens now that they found the car?

I didn't know it was stolen. Sorry man. So assuming insurance has paid out the claim what happens now that they found the car?

62578703.jpg

since its not really a car anymore if its in trash bags.

62578703.jpg

since its not really a car anymore if its in trash bags.

Yeah don't they typically run then through a copart auction? How do you do that when it is all in bags. "And in this lot (wheels in skid with 5 garbage bags) we have the remains of a Mclaren coupe. Model unknown as nobody can tell the different between the MP4, 570, 675, 650s...etc"