Help me a choose a color for a car I am about to order!

FEVIPER

I don't want to let the cat out of the bag right now, but I am in the process of choosing a custom color for a car I am ordering.

Right now I am thinking a wild blue, that may even have some purple hues to it. I have thought about Blu Nethuns but really want something that is pretty radical. Something like the pic attached. So far I have not been able to find out the color on this Mclaren.

There is a lot of creativity on this forum so I figured you guys would be the best to ask!

post-25590-1512576569.jpg

There's always Midnight Purple III from the GT-R R34

maxresdefault.jpg

Mystichrome from the Mustang Cobra

w2lpvl.jpg

McLaren MSO Cerberus Pearl

cerberus-pearl-mclaren-p1-1-568a923f66de2.jpg

On the GTR...is that a blue and rootbeer color? On the P1 if they could take the orange out it would be killer.

Hear, hear! if you are looking for it on a Mclaren its K Purple or MSO Orion Purple or Mauvine Blue (it really is purple). The color closest to the Mclaren 675LT you posted is Viola Parsifae. You will not be disappointed with the color. Trust me!

Viola Parsifae sounds perfect for you!

Hard to advise without knowing the body shape :icon_mrgreen:

Rounder shapes suit different colors than the geometric ones.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

BTW you can contact Toofdoc for help he’s the one who invents colors :icon_mrgreen:

. Something like the pic attached. So far I have not been able to find out the color on this Mclaren.

There is a lot of creativity on this forum so I figured you guys would be the best to ask!

That colour is MSO Lantana Purple.

That is it!!! Thanks!! Have you ever seen this color in person? It looks to change from blue to purple but are there any other colors that show?

That color is insane, as long as it doesn't go green like the Mustang or Copper/orange like the P1.

That is it!!! Thanks!! Have you ever seen this color in person? It looks to change from blue to purple but are there any other colors that show?

I haven't seen it in person but I can put you in touch with someone who owns a lantana purple Mac.

Thank you for the PM, the Lantana Purple is fantastic just make sure to mix it with many black accents to “break it” or lots of carbon and with Purple I’d use yellow as the interior accent color as well as some exterior such as the calipers.

Good luck :turboalex:

• 2 weeks later...
I don't want to let the cat out of the bag right now, but I am in the process of choosing a custom color for a car I am ordering.

Right now I am thinking a wild blue, that may even have some purple hues to it. I have thought about Blu Nethuns but really want something that is pretty radical. Something like the pic attached. So far I have not been able to find out the color on this Mclaren.

This is beyond nice!!!! Wow

Parsifae is insanely cool!

If I ordered my SV it would be this color.

I have rosso bia which is nice, but not as good as some colors in this thread