diablo gt

christiann

One of my friends just bought a yellow one that came out of nowhere. Sob won't give me any details!

One of my friends just bought a yellow one that came out of nowhere. Sob won't give me any details!

Wasn't the yellow one out of Ron Tonkins collection? Or was it the yellow pages collection that roy got his from as well? I believe there are only 5 in the US.

Wasn't the yellow one out of Ron Tonkins collection? Or was it the yellow pages collection that roy got his from as well? I believe there are only 5 in the US.

All I could get out of him was that it came from Georgia.

The one mentioned in this thread was a euro car, and not one of the 5 US show and display cars. I was asking about abolfaz's buddy's car. but I completely agree about how you could just let a car like that sit. then again, they made a nice 2-3 times ROI on it....

Damn near old enough to drink, and it still holds it's own against a lot of modern exotics when it comes to looks.

Damn near old enough to drink, and it still holds it's own against a lot of modern exotics when it comes to looks.

100%

To me, the Diablo is still the paradigm of the word Supercar, in spite of everything that has come out since.

I am of the same mind.

This despite the relentless onward march of technology that results in "better" cars in almost every aspect.

To me, the Diablo is still the paradigm of the word Supercar, in spite of everything that has come out since.

It’s an icon that will stand the test of time for sure.

For myself, having a 6.0 SE in the stable would be the peak of collectible for my tastes. Such a timeless futuristic look and performance that is more than enough to get into trouble :lol2:

Ron Tonkins is Orange and not for sale as I have close contact with his surving sons weekly.

Mine, car #74 at 6K KMS I would guess is a $700K car now based on this sale.

In the USA, there are mne, Tonkins. Silver one in the NE, (Orange one from Texas sold and went to Mexico) Yellow one talked about here, was in Florida for a while prior to selling last year..so must have just sold again from Georgia. Bennys Yellow one in NY sold out to Switrzerland 3 years ago. There is suppose to be one more rumored to still be in Colorado in the same collection as I got mine from, suppose to be Orange and he will not sell it as its is Denver Broncos Colors...

I have mine completely titled and plated, no desire to sell it at all.

Ron Tonkins is Orange and not for sale as I have close contact with his surving sons weekly.

In the USA, there are mne, Tonkins. Silver one in the NE, (Orange one from Texas sold and went to Mexico) Yellow one talked about here, was in Florida for a while prior to selling last year..so must have just sold again from Georgia. Bennys Yellow one in NY sold out to Switrzerland 3 years ago. There is suppose to be one more rumored to still be in Colorado in the same collection as I got mine from, suppose to be Orange and he will not sell it as its is Denver Broncos Colors...

That clears it all up! Thank you Roy!

Pictures from that collection are old, but they definitely show a black GT and an orange GT among many other exotics and race cars. The owner lives about 15 minutes from me, but I never see any of his collection out on the road.

Pictures from that collection are old, but they definitely show a black GT and an orange GT among many other exotics and race cars. The owner lives about 15 minutes from me, but I never see any of his collection out on the road.

Yes my Black GT came out of his collection. Richard Berry. At that time he DID have the Orange one as well....but as of today I am not 100% its still with him.