LAMBO BURNTDOWN !!!

WELL I WAS PUMPIN GAS AN WALKED INSIDE FOR A PACK OF SMOKES AND IT HAPPEN .. FIRE FIRE .. MY GALLARDO WAS BURNING UP .. WHAT THE HELL THAT CAR BURNT DOWN IN 2MINS.. DOES ANYONE HERE KNOW IF LAMBORGINI DEALS WITH THIS BULLSHIT ??? THANKS P.S. ILL POST THE PIX SOON TRUST ME YOU WANT TO SEE THIS SHIT !!! :monkeyleft:

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Sorry for your loss.

2. Lose the caps, now.

3. Fires in exotics happen frequently. We want big HP in a small engine compartment, things happen. We all accept that knowledge as this has been happening for 30+ years from all mid-engined manufacturers. It happens to some more than others (Ferrari/Lambo particularly).

4. I'm sure you're insured and luckily uninjured, which is what is most important. :icon_thumleft:

Hope you have comprehensive. It's not the first Gallardo to burn down at a gas pump.

One burned down at the gas station accross from Lambo Atlanta. From what I recall it overfilled and gas poured onto the hot engine.

it was a gallardo 07 ..was !!! lol ..yeah well i hope that lamborgini does something about it .. i dont think my insurance should pay for something that happens like that .. feel me ???

it was a gallardo 07 ..was !!! lol ..yeah well i hope that lamborgini does something about it .. i dont think my insurance should pay for something that happens like that .. feel me ???

Lamborghini won't pay.

However your insurance will.

COMPREHENSIVE COVERAGE (OTHER THAN COLLISION, OTC, COMP):

Covers your vehicle, and other vehicles (in limited scenarios) you may be driving for losses resulting from incidents other than collision. For example, comprehensive insurance covers damage to your car if it is stolen; or damaged by flood, fire, or animals. It pays to fix your vehicle less the deductible you choose. To keep your premiums low, select as high a deductible as you feel comfortable paying out of pocket. Coverage is limited to the terms and conditions contained in the policy. This is not required by a state, but if you have a loan or a lease then the lien holder will require it.

I feel ya, dawg. Peep this shit at 0:27, yo. Diggin' the footwork, Mistical.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K21j9sdX1po

MYTATTOOSHOP, what exhaust is on your G in the vid?

Sorry to hear about your car, LMAO off at these comments though. LOL

do know the dealer ship hook it up ..sorry

hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ????????????????????? what happen .. pooffffff $300,000 up in smoke ...oh shit

The fcuk YOU tattoo on your right arm is sick, dawg. Hopefully your insurance broker doesn't have the same one, yo.

On a more serious note, shitty situation. Hope it works out okay for you. You seem like a pretty laid back duder, even though apparently you're a bit hard on the engines. Then again, I think we all are.

post-13102-1236586720_thumb.jpg

hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ????????????????????? what happen .. pooffffff $300,000 up in smoke ...oh shit

Yo yo yo!! Yo and dat Rock and Republic guyz be paying mad money fo yo Gallardo!