McGregor vs. Mayweather

Kisco

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one that thinks McGregor has a chance? He is bigger, longer, stronger......one flush connection and it could be a bad day for Mayweather.

Not a chance

Mayweather makes people who have spent their entire life doing nothing but box, look like fools. A ufc fighter? He might as well be fighting john goodman. There's absolutely nothing to see here.

I hope Conner knocks his ass out. I'm sick of watching Mayweather dance around the ring and get paid millions to do nothing.

I miss the Mike Tyson days, when boxing was still real.

Spoken like someone that hasn't watched boxing in 20 years. Its plenty real. And connor is not going to be able to touch mayweather assuming this fight even happens

They're both utter cunts so personally I want to see a simaltaneous double knock out.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: That would be one hell of a show.

My money is on Mayweather, he's a technical boxer which is why he's 46-0. Though in reality, no matter who "wins," they both walk away with private jet money guaranteed which is really what this whole thing is about. Smart business guys. The power of entertainment.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: That would be one hell of a show.

My money is on Mayweather, he's a technical boxer which is why he's 46-0. Though in reality, no matter who "wins," they both walk away with private jet money guaranteed which is really what this whole thing is about. Smart business guys. The power of entertainment.

:iamwithstupid:

I lost a big manuscript just now and don't feel like retyping it, but concur with Ace, Pakisho, Assman on this one.

Rewatch Hatton-Mayweather and the first Maidana-Mayweather for potential of what this fight could look like in a best case scenario for the Irishman. :icon_pidu:

Spoken like someone that hasn't watched boxing in 20 years. Its plenty real. And connor is not going to be able to touch mayweather assuming this fight even happens

Ok sure Don King........

Am I the only one that thinks McGregor has a chance? He is bigger, longer, stronger......one flush connection and it could be a bad day for Mayweather.

Yes. :icon_mrgreen: I wish it were otherwise, but McGregor won't be able to land anything effective at all IMO. The whole thing is a sham.

Mayweather isn't a spring chicken anymore though. I guess anything can happen but hope it isn't going to be a dance match with no contact

Mayweather will dodge everything and win on points.

:iamwithstupid: MM wins on points. Even though he's older now and slower by a step or three, he's still one of the best ever. There's no way someone from another discipline should be able to come in and even be remotely competitive with one of the greatest. Conor gassed badly fighting Diaz both times, he will see what it's like to go 12 rounds with a guy that has no end to his cardio.

Likely will be a boring fight like MM Paq that makes big bank.

Mayweather isnt going to agree to fight anyone that he knows he cant beat, thats how he has managed to go 46-0. Someone with a record like that who clearly doesnt need any more money is only going to agree to do another fight purely for the glory, so he can say his record is 47-0 now. Thats just my opinion anyway.

Its a joke that someone who hasn't boxed even as an amateur can challenge a champion. Hundreds of hungry fighters who have trained for years don't get the chance.. then some loud mouth douche gets a chance? Its a circus show. Connor is a tough cunt when he is utilizing an arsenal of tactics for MMA. His boxing is decent for an MMA guy but NOWHERE compared to a guy who trains strictly boxing. Whole thing is a farce, and they are both colossal douchebags. The only people who lose in this are the ppv and ticket holders.

if Connor can change the style of the fight, go for a knock out in the first round, go right at him with everything he's got as soon as the bell rings, then I think he has a good chance. Everyone else that has tried to fight Mayweather has tried to outlast him, fight his style of fight, land jabs and score points.

Its a joke that someone who hasn't boxed even as an amateur can challenge a champion. Hundreds of hungry fighters who have trained for years don't get the chance.. then some loud mouth douche gets a chance? Its a circus show. Connor is a tough cunt when he is utilizing an arsenal of tactics for MMA. His boxing is decent for an MMA guy but NOWHERE compared to a guy who trains strictly boxing. Whole thing is a farce, and they are both colossal douchebags. The only people who lose in this are the ppv and ticket holders.

Yep. Lock it.

And he's 49-0. Tied with Marciano.

Anyone with more than a passing interest in boxing knows this is a bunch of bullshit. Nail in the coffin is exactly right.

Yep. Lock it.

And he's 49-0. Tied with Marciano.

Anyone with more than a passing interest in boxing knows this is a bunch of bullshit. Nail in the coffin is exactly right.

Lighten up....McGregor gonna whoop that ass! :icon_mrgreen: