Aventador Kreissieg level 2 & 5 Exhaust flybys - Couple Vids.. enjoy ;)

wicked bull

Here are a few vids of my Kreissieg exhaust full system level 2 & 5 .... incase some you are looking into which system to go with, this should help with the decision .... i am glad i went with this system over the rest... the extra $$$ r well worth it....best sounding exhaust for murci and aventadors IMO.... enjoy ;)

Here are a few vids of my Kreissieg exhaust full system level 2 & 5 .... incase some you are looking into which system to go with, this should help with the decision .... i am glad i went with this system over the rest... the extra $$$ r well worth it....best sounding exhaust for murci and aventadors IMO.... enjoy ;)

Sounds awesome as would be expected. What you really should do is get the car on a dyno and see the power. I have been in talk with a member right here on this forum that did the full factory race exhaust along with the factory tune and lost power! Sound is all nice but i have heard a lot of reports about some of these aftermarket exhausts that actually lose power. And its something that cant be determined from the seat of the pants.

• 1 year later...

Hey Wicked Bull,

Thanks for the vids mate, it sounds tough.

I'm still in 2 minds to either whether to go with a catless test pipe & keep the stock muffler (the guys here at Lambo suggest this as the best system), or a Kreissieg (Muffler only system) either Level 1/5 or Level 2/5.

Can I get your help with a couple of questions;

> How does the "Level 2" on the Kreissieg level compare to the stock system?.. eg: It is as loud as "Sport Mode"? have you done any decidbel readings in level 2?

> How does the "Level 5" on the Kreissieg level compare to the stock system?.. eg: It much louder than "Sport Mode", is it unbearable for daily driving?

> One thing I love about the stock system is the "Howling noise" the exhausts makes at low speeds usually ~2500-3000 rpm. How the Kreissieg compare and do you still get that Lambo Howl?

> With the full system, did you have to do an ECU re-tune?

> Are you getting any CEL?

• 2 weeks later...

looks great sound great, what about the potential fire hazard with this mod, I know the recall on the AV's was due to excessive revving while stationary and that was with the factory exhaust system....

looks great sound great, what about the potential fire hazard with this mod, I know the recall on the AV's was due to excessive revving while stationary and that was with the factory exhaust system....

Factory had a recall campaign for that