Performante vs 720S video...

FikseSTS

Incredible work Brooks!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure you use the wide angle lense for a reason. Any possible way to use a "regular" lense? I don't know shit about cameras, but it would be cool to see exactly how many car lengths the Mac is ahead vs the wide angle. It look like the Mac wins by 3 bus lengths.

yea, gopros are pretty wide, it's really about 8 cars.... I'm going to try this new GoPro Fusion 360 cam when it ships and see how that goes... you can get a real sense of the speed when when you watch the 720S come from behind and just blow by the Perf..... the car is just ridiculous, it really is a new level of performance around hypercar levels...

Incredible work Brooks!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure you use the wide angle lense for a reason. Any possible way to use a "regular" lense? I don't know shit about cameras, but it would be cool to see exactly how many car lengths the Mac is ahead vs the wide angle. It look like the Mac wins by 3 bus lengths.

I have driven both and agree on the acceleration part when they race each other. But when you drive one at a time, they both feel super fast and awesome. 720 feels a little better after 100mph for sure, but both give you a great pull and satisfaction. But the 720 didn't excite me what so ever. Perf had my blood boiling!!!!!

no doubt both incredible... I have to say, the Perf, for me, is a bit much for the street, very harsh, especially with the race seats, reminded me of my Viper ACR and STS which eventually annoyed me enough to move on with cars easier to live with on a daily basis...

but a little better after 100 MPH? it's a different world of acceleration... :)

I have driven both and agree on the acceleration part when they race each other. But when you drive one at a time, they both feel super fast and awesome. 720 feels a little better after 100mph for sure, but both give you a great pull and satisfaction. But the 720 didn't excite me what so ever. Perf had my blood boiling!!!!!

I drove them about a month apart and went 140ish in both before i stopped. Big Mac no joke for sure!!!!!!!! Will run deeper in the 9's and 146 with a tune in no time...

both amazing cars but the 720s is just at another level in my eyes. You appreciate the 720s so much more in person when you can see the functional lines. The carbon optioned cars are to die for.

I drove them about a month apart and went 140ish in both before i stopped. Big Mac no joke for sure!!!!!!!! Will run deeper in the 9's and 146 with a tune in no time...

* Will run deeper in the 9's and 146 bone stock with Corsa tires or Trofeo R in no time

Impressive stuff and quality content as always. Considering the difference between the two, I think this result was expected.

From recent mag test 720S is also lighter than Huracan P (Autobild I think).

What`s most impressive is that the difference between these two (on whatever tires) are hair-thin on racetracks.

Love the quality of your videos. The 720 is sooo fast but the Performante is the total package, I can not wait to get my hands on mine.

Love the way the P screams :headbang:

wow, i really under estimated the 720s. if you're all about straight line speed(with a warranty) it cant be beat

I still prefer the performante though

wow, i really under estimated the 720s. if you're all about straight line speed(with a warranty) it cant be beat

I still prefer the performante though

It's not just for straight line. Probably the best all-rounder for sale. That doesn't appeal to everyone, of course. Lots of us prefer the harder track focused stuff, have preferences for sound, looks, etc. This car can handle. Doing Performante and AMG GT-R lap times with less sticky tires. Rumor is it did a 1'21.7 at Willow. That's crazy

The Perf looks faster than the SV, the 720 is a whole different situation. Wow!

I personally believe that in straight line the Performante isn’t a hell of a lot faster than the standard Huracan, maybe FikseSTS can set up some comparisons if he hasn’t already done so, the aero is obstructing it but around the track it wipes everything out, the car is a monster where it matters, hooks off the line and pulls like a freight train and takes corners as if it were on rails, looks and sounds ridiculous and it’s cheaper (at least where I am) than everything else as I said the absolute total package.

Straight line speed is exciting if you’ve got the roads to do it without having to risk jail time every time you take the car out of the garage otherwise I don’t really see the appeal, if I lived in Germany I’d absolutely have a 720 along a Huracan ofcourse :icon_mrgreen:

Also I am not shocked at the acceleration gap, that’s what generally happens if one car has possibly 150 HP more and less weight than the other, certainly no surprises there.

Perf is faster than the standard Huracan:

I personally believe that in straight line the Performante isn’t a hell of a lot faster than the standard Huracan, maybe FikseSTS can set up some comparisons if he hasn’t already done so, the aero is obstructing it but around the track it wipes everything out, the car is a monster where it matters, hooks off the line and pulls like a freight train and takes corners as if it were on rails, looks and sounds ridiculous and it’s cheaper (at least where I am) than everything else as I said the absolute total package.

Straight line speed is exciting if you’ve got the roads to do it without having to risk jail time every time you take the car out of the garage otherwise I don’t really see the appeal, if I lived in Germany I’d absolutely have a 720 along a Huracan ofcourse :icon_mrgreen:

Also I am not shocked at the acceleration gap, that’s what generally happens if one car has possibly 150 HP more and less weight than the other, certainly no surprises there.

Perf is faster than the standard Huracan:

Ask and you shall receive :turboalex:

Thank you for that, looks like it’s a touch faster.

The white P looks fantastic, is that the standard white?

BTW unless they’ve done it already that highway should be renamed after you 😂

Yes a 720 in Germany is the plan. As always you read my mind. In the Alps we must switch cars to the Perf. Then in Monaco some sort of something more than €3.000.000 is suitable.

Yes a 720 in Germany is the plan. As always you read my mind. In the Alps we must switch cars to the Perf. Then in Monaco some sort of something more than €3.000.000 is suitable.

720S - autobahn

Performante - Alps

Chiron - Monaco

just raced an 800whp Twin Turbo Huracan that did 174 MPH in the 1/2 mile I won by a little....

nice! i figured it would be close.. the car is a beast and I'm glad they have come so far!

for my needs the p checks all boxes, but if i was drag times the 720 is a win win with nothing coming close!

just raced an 800whp Twin Turbo Huracan that did 174 MPH in the 1/2 mile I won by a little....

Unless i missed it, have you put the 720 on a dyno yet?

I think it would answer a lot of questions about stated versus actual HP.

Nice videos :icon_thumleft:

Will there be a video of this race? I’m going to the dealer to order a new 720s all because of your videos lol.