Did this make anyone else throw up, or just me...

Rouleur

OMG :gay:

More Mansory shit, would someone please put that fcuking company out of business before they ruin even more cars! I can't imagine anyone looking at the shit they produce and not throwing up.

OMG :gay:

More Mansory shit, would someone please put that fcuking company out of business before they ruin even more cars! I can't imagine anyone looking at the shit they produce and not throwing up.

Not so fast :thefinger: I got a Mansory kit on my Bentley CGT and its a proper improvement and not overdone. I know Rob Burgandy will defend me here... :D

Mansory have a very small number of nice kits...however most are like an explosion in an abortion clinic.

You're Bentley looks good Donnie, the Ferrari looks like the afterbirth from an Elephant...

Guest Rob Burgundy
Not so fast :thefinger: I got a Mansory kit on my Bentley CGT and its a proper improvement and not overdone. I know Rob Burgandy will defend me here... :D

Mansory have a very small number of nice kits...however most are like an explosion in an abortion clinic.

Seeing and actually driving your bentley in person and parking it next to stock BGT's I wouldn't never give a stock Bentley GT a second looks. You have the sexiest one I've ever laid eyes on. The rims are the icing on the cake.

Saw similar car at the Geneva Motor Show---uhm.. I was underwhelmed. Way to really muck it up!

I've been FURIOUS MASTERBATE since I saw your Bentley pic last year... just stunning

I've been FURIOUS MASTERBATE since I saw your Bentley pic last year... just stunning

Now I have to search the forums looking for said Bentley.