supplements ?

q8ylambo

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and cardio ;)

Correct! (Even though I have only done cardio like 3x my entire life, lol)

Reflex whey protein but not all the time. Best tasting one imo.

Haven't tried that one, but Syntha-6 is pretty awesome tasting IMO, bearing in mind this is a very subjective topic.

Reflex whey protein but not all the time. Best tasting one imo.

Haven't tried that one, but Syntha-6 is pretty awesome tasting IMO, bearing in mind this is a very subjective topic.

They are both filled with artificial sweeteners which I avoid like the plague. I stick to unflavored/un-sweetened whey isolate.

I just really amped up my diet and supplements...

Dymatize whey protein before and after workout, sometimes mixed with Labrada MRP protein.

Creatine before workout mixed in lo-cal sport drink plus some Betancourt Bullnox Androrush. Usually take the sport drink and split in two and fill half with water.

Dymatize casein protein before bed.

Protein bars for snacks, usually have one for mid-morning snack. I've been eating Zone bars but they aren't super healthy - need to find replacement. Also various fruits for snacks.

GNC multi vitamin and vitamin C am and pm.

Optimum Hydrowhey, Speed Shot and OxyElite Pro or Synadrex pre-workout, casein before bed, CLA, Glutamine, BCAAs, etc etc. lol

3 things, whey protien (im a hard gainer), a good multi vitamin and a vitamin C supplement. the rest is diet.

thanks for the replies !

superpump max, creatine mono, fish oil, bcaa's, daily vitamin, whey protein.

how does it work (superpump max) is there an off cycle or you just keep on taking it ?

thanks for the replies !

how does it work (superpump max) is there an off cycle or you just keep on taking it ?

I don't know about vbox, but when I'm taking pre-workout NO, I usually change brands after each can. I'll do NO Xplod, then Jack3d, then Superpump, then Phenom Amped, etc. The ingredients are similar, but I find that I start needing more and more toward the end of the can, and then I change brands and I'm good to go again with a more human-sized serving. 5 scoops of something that you're supposed to take 1 scoop of can't be good for you...lol

Besides protein shakes, what else is good to help gain lean weight?

A strong diet in larger quantities (high in protein, very low in carbs - think veggies and chicken type of meal consistently). If you really want to gain, you might want to consider something like "SizeOn" that will spike your blood sugar. When doing that though, you will have to be very strict with your diet and consistent with your lifting otherwise you will put on fat very quickly and very easily.

thanks for the replies !

I just take it before each workout (3 times a week), and never cycle off of it. I have tried many other pre workout drinks, and none of them work as well as Superpump for me. Everyone is different, but I havent had to increase beyond 1 scoop, and have been using it for well over a year. Also it tastes better than the others I have tried.

• 2 months later...
I don't know about vbox, but when I'm taking pre-workout NO, I usually change brands after each can. I'll do NO Xplod, then Jack3d, then Superpump, then Phenom Amped, etc. The ingredients are similar, but I find that I start needing more and more toward the end of the can, and then I change brands and I'm good to go again with a more human-sized serving. 5 scoops of something that you're supposed to take 1 scoop of can't be good for you...lol

I just bought NO Xplod 2.0 to try it out. Had to represent and also got the ON Whey protein as well. I then of course have to do vitamins, and generally have a Muscle Milk in the morning with breakfast.

I have been doing a quick 30 minute Weight session in the morning with 30 minutes of cardio-typically 2.5 miles or so as I build in warm up and cool down time. I have been pretty good at 5-6 days a week lately. I hate cardio, but I have to do it if I want to lose body fat.

I do monster milk. Way better than muscle milk. I don't do any supplements though except one a day sour gummi vitamins. 05LSV is definitely in good shape and looked pretty ripped when I met him in CA a couple weeks ago so I would definitely trust his advice.

superpump max, creatine mono, fish oil, bcaa's, daily vitamin, whey protein.

Just getting ready to start taking supps again and this is exactly what I'll be taking. The whey I use is ON100% Whey, which is high quality and relatively inexpensive.

I'll also add that SuperPump Max and Jack3d are very effective and I can't take it at night if I have to go to the gym late because I can't sleep.

Ill let you guys know how I feel after I start taking this NO Xplod stuff. This guy I work with swears by it.

I do monster milk. Way better than muscle milk. I don't do any supplements though except one a day sour gummi vitamins. 05LSV is definitely in good shape and looked pretty ripped when I met him in CA a couple weeks ago so I would definitely trust his advice.

Thanks for the props chipster...