Fucking douchenozzle

abolfaz

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a fcuking douchebag. This is what's wrong with people today, what's worse the idiot posting this shit or the douches that follow him and expect to make money????

Why is that dude posting pics of his (or others?) possessions on FB? Show off much? lol

I don't get it. Just a random guy on Facebook showing off to his friends? Or is he swil-ing everyone?

I don't get it. Just a random guy on Facebook showing off to his friends? Or is he swil-ing everyone?

the gtr zo6 m5 picture was stolen from streetking

the gtr zo6 m5 picture was stolen from streetking

For what it's worth I am sure that is a ZR1. Look at the wheels and the clear hood.

All the info you need is in this thread--you have to draw your own conclusions......

http://www.luxury4play.com/lamborghini/112...g-up-e-bay.html

I couldn't make it past the first page let alone 140 FREAKING PAGES of it. The avatars those guys use are such a fcuking joke. I still don't get why ANYONE likes LamboPower wannabe forum.

EDIT: Struck by the Filter I see!

Whats your problem fuckstain?

Wow slow down Allan. I kind of thought his comment was funny and was said a little tongue in check to you.

Whats your problem fuckstain?

I was making a joke because your page is focused on posting pics of your cars and others on facebook.

Is that not the purpose of your page - to get hits by posting about your cars and others?

There was no malice intended...

Wow slow down Allan. I kind of thought his comment was funny and was said a little tongue in check to you.

So what? I found my comment equally funny...

I couldn't make it past the first page let alone 140 FREAKING PAGES of it. The avatars those guys use are such a fcuking joke. I still don't get why ANYONE likes LamboPower wannabe forum.

EDIT: Struck by the Filter I see!

It's a lot. Start around page 100 I guess...

That thread is where the screen shot in the original post came from

I was making a joke because your page is focused on posting pics of your cars and others on facebook.

Is that not the purpose of your page - to get hits by posting about your cars and others?

There was no malice intended...

I found your comment as insinuating as I was in the same boat as others supposedly trying to make a buck off others. Is my page showing off? Well, maybe it is a little bit, but no more so I think than posting pics of cars here. I post info on my personal cars only, and pics of cars that I like, that I dont claim are mine. I never offer advice on how to make money. Its simply a page about cars.

I found your comment as insinuating as I was in the same boat as others supposedly trying to make a buck off others. Is my page showing off? Well, maybe it is a little bit, but no more so I think than posting pics of cars here. I post info on my personal cars only, and pics of cars that I like, that I dont claim are mine. I never offer advice on how to make money. Its simply a page about cars.

I did not mean to insinuate you are in the same boat as this person.

When I made my post I was quoting 05LSV's post that was put in the "things that make you say damn" or "things that make you say lol" thread and I saw no clear context.

When my post posted, his post was moved to this thread, and shortly thereafter was my post quoting it. Not sure what happened.

I can understand your interpretation now that it is in this thread, please feel free to delete.

I did not mean to insinuate you are in the same boat as this person.

When I made my post I was quoting 5SLV's post that was put in the "things that make you say damn" or "things that make you say lol" thread.

When my post posted, his post was moved to this thread, and shortly thereafter was my post quoting of it. Not sure what happened.

I can understand your interpretation now that it is in this thread, please feel free to delete.

No worries.. We are all good.