Cant stop watching this video.

Its incredible to watch the speedo of the 425HP turbo Busa and watch the Underground Racing 2R Gallardo pull away. Would love to run that bike with a X2.

Might just be on my end, but link is not working buddy

That was a crazy one for sure. I have recently come across a Kawasaki H2 with a 275HP tune where i live and that thing is the most violent accellerating vehicle ive experienced in person....but it was beat by a 1300-1500HP GTR. So I don´t think there is anything on two wheels that will ever match a high HP gtr or lamborghini

I checked it from a couple of devices and it seems good.

Ok, I guess it's my phone then :( Ive watched that video so many times it's like reel that never stops. Impressive footage for sure!!

Very nice! I know a tuner with a 1600hp gallardo that got beat by a BMW 1000rr while he was trying to show off infront of his "overseas" customer hahaha

Very nice! I know a tuner with a 1600hp gallardo that got beat by a BMW 1000rr while he was trying to show off infront of his "overseas" customer hahaha

I hope he at least got his frequent flyer miles

That bike made over 400 whp and the driver is one hell of a driver.

Lol cannot imagine a x2. It would obliterate a bike.

Damn They must to suck really bad because I gaped 3 S1000RR in the last 2 months with my little stage 3 on pump gas (1150 WHP)

post-186226-1497134645_thumb.jpg

post-186226-1497134771_thumb.jpg

I hope he at least got his frequent flyer miles

Hahaha I'm sure he was very very disappointed

That bike made over 400 whp and the driver is one hell of a driver.

Lol cannot imagine a x2. It would obliterate a bike.

The rider makes the most difference when racing a bike

Damn They must to suck really bad because I gaped 3 S1000RR in the last 2 months with my little stage 3 on pump gas (1150 WHP)

Beautiful car Leo 👍 And good job with the bikes 👍

Beautiful car Leo 👍 And good job with the bikes 👍

Thank you! hopefully I can figure out where to put my GoPro without losing it 😕

Hi Leo,

Looking good!!

cheers,

john

Thank you! hopefully I can figure out where to put my GoPro without losing it 😕

Get the ones that have two suction cups. Mullet show them to me a couple years ago and they are fantastic. I think I got mine off Amazon.

Get the ones that have two suction cups. Mullet show them to me a couple years ago and they are fantastic. I think I got mine off Amazon.

I was thinking to get these (front and back)

post-186226-1497282059_thumb.png

Always loved that video. What happened to Fadi? Saw he went with a different tuner for his Huracan

Always loved that video. What happened to Fadi? Saw he went with a different tuner for his Huracan

I am here. :)

Yes I went with a different tuner. I'd love to post pics but given that they are not a sponsor I won't.

I am here. :)

Yes I went with a different tuner. I'd love to post pics but given that they are not a sponsor I won't.

Glad you're still in the game. Saw Spencer's video of the new car, sounds mental. Enjoy!

Glad you're still in the game. Saw Spencer's video of the new car, sounds mental. Enjoy!

Thank you. 👍

I keep getting asked this. Fadi gave me a shot but we couldn't come together on pricing. Hard to give deals out when we have 50-60 projects going on at all times :(

Back on topic of best video ever! Haha

I keep getting asked this. Fadi gave me a shot but we couldn't come together on pricing. Hard to give deals out when we have 50-60 projects going on at all times :(

Back on topic of best video ever! Haha

👍👍