You guys are fools

Jp Sarti

I challange any of you, anytime. My Boxer or 328 is faster, gets more girls at Hooters than ANY Lambo.

My 930, is sooo fast you can feel your skin peeling off your face under acceleration. Nothing can touch it, it is unbelievable.

I will also, outtrack, outlap and outrace anyone here.

Hooters girls?!? I think anyone with half a brain can get Hooters girls 2 for a dollar anytime....its quality, not quantity, my friend.

lol, i really hope its the real deal...but i know it isnt hehe.

It really does seem too good to be true...

I challange you, to become GAYER than you already are.

I want in on that challenge! I dont think its possible!!! :)

Hey JP is your 328 for sale? I just sold a bunch of old XBOX games on Ebay and thought I'd pickup a 328 with the proceeds. Heck, I may even have a few bucks left over for a cool G-Unit t-shirt.

Im in, you in your POS and my on a bicycle, you know, just to even out the playing field :finga:

lol, i really hope its the real deal...but i know it isnt hehe.

I think it's too good to be true, but I've seen weirder things happen. Especially with wearing the full red Ferrari clothing in his avatar. We need pics of him with his Ferrari (and Ferrari clothing).

This has got my vote as L-P post of the year.

Ive waited my whole life for this thread....

My 930, is sooo fast you can feel your skin peeling off your face under acceleration. Nothing can touch it, it is unbelievable. .

I know this is my first post, but, I doubt you can feel your skin peeling. And, your a fag.

Hey JP is your 328 for sale?   I just sold a bunch of old XBOX games on Ebay and thought I'd pickup a 328 with the proceeds.  Heck, I may even have a few bucks left over for a cool G-Unit t-shirt.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I challange any of you, anytime. My Boxer or 328 is faster, gets more girls at Hooters than ANY Lambo.  

My 930, is sooo fast you can feel your skin peeling off your face under acceleration. Nothing can touch it, it is unbelievable.  

I will also, outtrack, outlap and outrace anyone here.

You my friend get the L-P Dipshit of the month award. Now take a bow ! :lol: :finga:

Oh my god!

Leans back opens popcorn.

OK, This is what we will do.......

I will come down with my 99 ROADSTER, we both have one hour to get a "Hooter" girl into our prospective car, whatever "Hooters" you choose!!

Then we will both LEAVE from the designated starting line at the exact same time.  

WHICH ever car goes fast enought to PEEL off the HOOTERS girls Top OFF first WINS!!!

Looser has to stand next to his borke down car, get a picture of it, post it and say I am sorry to all!!!

Do you want to take the picture now in advance?

Excellent Idea Roy! Do you need a camera man for this?! :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Somehow I think this Jp Sarti is one of us just screwing around with a mask. I simply refuse to believe anyone who was able to finish the sign-up process can be this retarded.