Custom interior

SAMLAMBO

Decided to do this custom paint work on my center console and door sills. Wasn't easy, waited a good two weeks for it to be done.

Thinking if I should go paint on the instrument surround or carbon?

Interior2.JPG

interior1.JPG

Interior3.jpg

Interior4.jpg

Interior5.jpg

Just wanted something different than carbon which I'm always opting for. Decided to go white to match my car and of course Italia stripes but oh well :(

FullSizeRender.jpg

Just wanted something different than carbon which I'm always opting for. Decided to go white to match my car and of course Italia stripes but oh well :(

Do you like it? That's all that matters.

dude, as long as YOU like it who cares? I'm pretty certain 99% of the members here couldn't give a fcuk about what people think.

Your car. Do what you like. Period. If we try to please everybody, then we'll end up a nobody. Definitely different, but still pretty cool and creative.

IMHO the determining factors in accessing custom work are consistency ot theme, amount of colors used and relationship or contrast between them and dditional parts used ( OEM or aftermarket ).

Your car. Do what you like. Period. If we try to please everybody, then we'll end up a nobody. Definitely different, but still pretty cool and creative.

Thanks buddy, took awhile to decide what to do with the centre panel

IMHO the determining factors in accessing custom work are consistency ot theme, amount of colors used and relationship or contrast between them and dditional parts used ( OEM or aftermarket ).

Thanks! All the existing parts used, sanded down and sprayed over.

It's a no all on all the stripes...but hey if you like it, who gives a fcuk. Hopefully, it can be returned to stock for a minimal price when you go to sell it.

It's a no all on all the stripes...but hey if you like it, who gives a fcuk. Hopefully, it can be returned to stock for a minimal price when you go to sell it.

Im loving every inch of it. Let see the future.