Is Huracan suitable for a woman?

fails at life

Was at a lambo dealership today and decided to buy a Huracan for my wife. She doesn't know about it. I wanted to surprise her, but maybe she might be angry. She wanted a POS cayman and I did not want to spend $90k on that.

So you go on a forum as a brand new member to ask a bunch of strangers if a Huracan is okay for a WOMAN?

And you call a Cayman a POS?

Wow.

To answer your question:

Yes - a Huracan (or Lamborghini or any car for that matter) is fine for a woman. But not every woman will like/want a Huracan.

If you want to surprise her - how about you bring her to the dealer, tell her you want to buy her this present - see how she reacts and if she doesn’t like it have a pre-arrangement with the dealer that you can buy something else (or cancel the transaction). She’ll be surprised, but if she doesn’t react well at least you can save the situation.

Don’t you know if your wife would like it? Does she like attention? Does she like spectacular cars that are rolling pieces of sculpture? Does she enjoy driving? Is she a “car-person”? Not sure how long you’ve known her but I can tell you my husband wouldn’t need to go on a forum to ask if I might want a Lambo. Her like/dislike may also depend on how she’ll use the car. If she has to go grocery shopping in it - maybe not so much. But if it’s her fun/weekend car maybe she’ll love the idea. Mine went for groceries, errands, on long trips, and to the track.

Second (and you’re talking to someone who has owned a Lambo and a few Caymans including currently a Cayman GT4) - the Cayman is not a POS. It likely won’t appeal to many on this board because it’s a Porsche (and not a Lambo), and its a more “pedestrian” sports car. But it’s a great car. I know lots of men and some women who own them and love them. Same for Lambos - great cars. And you might be surprised to know that there are some Lambo owners here who also have a GT4 in their garage.

Wishing you all the best in surprising your wife with something she’ll love.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

We can probably just go ahead and shut this down now that Cake threw her hat in the ring.

Sorry don't understand your lingo.. Cake threw her hat in the ring?

Friend had a Cayman, he had many complaints about it. I'm a Ferrari guy, so don't really know so much about Lambos. I already bought it so I am not backing out of the deal, because there is no cooling off period anyways. She is just a normal person who happened to like the Cayman and I was willing to upgrade the car to prevent her from getting it. If she said 991, I would say ok.

Here's a thought from someone who hasnt been married all that long, buy her what SHE wants. Cayman S or GTS is a fantastic car, arguably better than the 991 in many respects.

And it draws a lot less (negative) attention than the lambo.

Btw, just listen to Cake. :icon_thumleft:

Here's a thought from someone who hasnt been married all that long, buy her what SHE wants. Cayman S or GTS is a fantastic car, arguably better than the 991 in many respects.

And it draws a lot less (negative) attention than the lambo.

Btw, just listen to Cake. :icon_thumleft:

Yuuup!

Friend had a Cayman, he had many complaints about it. I'm a Ferrari guy, so don't really know so much about Lambos. I already bought it so I am not backing out of the deal, because there is no cooling off period anyways. She is just a normal person who happened to like the Cayman and I was willing to upgrade the car to prevent her from getting it. If she said 991, I would say ok.

So...did you miss the complete analysis from cake a few posts above? Or just ignore it? Because she has a VERY good perspective on both cars from track time, street time and ownership.

On another level, as others have stated, get your wife WHAT SHE WANTS. Either car could be a giant turd in her eyes, and it appears your trying to shore up a fragile ego about making sure you’re wife is seen driving the “right car” in your eyes.

So don’t be a Neanderthal, let her voice her opinion and pick what she wants. And for your sake, I hope it’s the Cayman.

Ok, I woke up this morning refreshed and thought about it and I was on meds yesterday. I'm going to sell the Huracan. She went in for surgery this morning I was trying to surprise her when she gets out, but I rather not get bitched at. She wouldn't like the car because she doesn't like attention, she doesn't race or is into any of that. BTW she wanted the base Cayman, not the GT4 or GTS. The base Cayman prices will depreciate like the titanic.

Mods can kill this thread

You are making a huge mistake. If you return it now you will be left to tell her later that you bought her a Lamborghini and never gave it to her. She will castrate you. Give it to her and see what happens.

You are making a huge mistake. If you return it now you will be left to tell her later that you bought her a Lamborghini and never gave it to her. She will castrate you. Give it to her and see what happens.

This.

This entire thread makes sense now...

Chicks shouldn’t drive huracans. They should be in the kitchen cooking sandwiches.

:lol2:

Have you been taking lessons from Cappy again? :icon_mrgreen:

The reason I am going to hide it is because she will say that I bought it for myself, because I know she doesn't want those kind of cars. Cake explained it perfectly yesterday. Again, I was on meds yesterday when I walked into the dealership and felt compelled to buy something. Lucky I didn't buy 2 cars lol. fcuk....