I'm back in the Diablo club

megachad

I have to give a very special thank you to Murcivu. He is just an absolute wonderful person to work with and I am glad to say I feel I have made a new friend.

After some great time talking over the last 3 weeks and a lot of help in multiple ways we were able to finalize a deal. His Diablo with the GT body is heading to me.

Can't say enough about how awesome he has been to work with and how excited I am to get his car. He has spent so much quality time preparing this car and I have always had a dream that somehow I could own it. I am above elated right now!!

I have dearly missed my 6.0 verde car and I am so glad it went to someone that did that car all the justice in the world with alpha6164. I hope to be worthy of Murcivu's car.

Thank you bro!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Congrats, that Diablo looks amazing, I am glad it stays in the family!

THIS! Well done!!!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

:icon_super:

Excited for you!!! Looking forward to pics!

:eusa_clap:

Thank you!! I am too. I cant wait to post some

Pics and vids!

Congrats!

dealt with him before and everything went smoothly.

Post pics when you get a chance!

After getting to know him I couldnt imagine it going any other way . Will do!

Congratulations

Thank you!

Congrats, that Diablo looks amazing, I am glad it stays in the family!

Thank you bro! I am too. :icon_mrgreen:

THIS! Well done!!!

Thank you!

Congrats, that’s a beautiful car and nicely done also.

Thank you! I agree

CONGRATS!!! Looks like an EPIC car.... is there a link to the dealer inventory photos? would love to drool at the photos for a bit.

Thank you! I feel the same. No more links are up.

Congrats! That's a drool worthy car. Share pictures please.

Thank you! Cant wait to!

Oh man that’s awesome!! Congrats, and like everyone else said, “Post more pictures when you get it!”

Thank you! Will do

Congrats, awesome looking car.

Thank you! I agree

megachad said:
I have to give a very special thank you to Murcivu. He is just an absolute wonderful person to work with and I am glad to say I feel I have made a new friend.

After some great time talking over the last 3 weeks and a lot of help in multiple ways we were able to finalize a deal. His Diablo with the GT body is heading to me.

Can't say enough about how awesome he has been to work with and how excited I am to get his car. He has spent so much quality time preparing this car and I have always had a dream that somehow I could own it. I am above elated right now!!

I have dearly missed my 6.0 verde car and I am so glad it went to someone that did that car all the justice in the world with alpha6164. I hope to be worthy of Murcivu's car.

Thank you bro!

My brother. You are more than worthy of the car. Like I told you before, if it was meant for you, then it'll find it's way. I'm elated as well that the car couldn't have gone to a better person. I know you and your family will enjoy it as much as I did with mine. I've been blessed to have made great friends through the lambo community. Thank YOU for a such wonderful experience and I'm sure there are more to come. Meantime...courtesy of Lambo of Dallas (awesome dealership BTW)

91176a755492f_low_res_1991_lamborghini_diablo.jpg

91179e820c6dd_low_res_1991_lamborghini_diablo.jpg

91181f28ff055_low_res_1991_lamborghini_diablo.jpg

91183f0bf02fd_low_res_1991_lamborghini_diablo.jpg

91197b8c0d6fa_low_res_1991_lamborghini_diablo.jpg

91217150a04e2_low_res_1991_lamborghini_diablo.jpg

91210bf94ccb9_low_res_1991_lamborghini_diablo.jpg

9122423a9be30_low_res_1991_lamborghini_diablo.jpg

911807f340a40_low_res_1991_lamborghini_diablo.jpg

91186507d56e2_low_res_1991_lamborghini_diablo.jpg

My brother. You are more than worthy of the car. Like I told you before, if it was meant for you, then it'll find it's way. I'm elated as well that the car couldn't have gone to a better person. I know you and your family will enjoy it as much as I did with mine. I've been blessed to have made great friends through the lambo community and tickled pink that I can now call you brother. Thank YOU for a such wonderful experience and I'm sure there are more to come. Meantime...courtesy of Lambo of Dallas (awesome dealership BTW)

post-10001-1527343388.jpg

post-10001-1527343399.jpg

post-10001-1527343405.jpg

post-10001-1527343411.jpg

post-10001-1527343419.jpg

post-10001-1527343442.jpg

post-10001-1527343448.jpg

post-10001-1527343462.jpg

post-10001-1527343467.jpg

You rock bro! We will enjoy and take great care of her! :icon_super: :icon_thumleft:

That is one Bad Ass looking Diablo! Congrats Chad, def need to do one of your video's with this beast. When are you expecting delivery?

That is one Bad Ass looking Diablo! Congrats Chad, def need to do one of your video's with this beast. When are you expecting delivery?

Thank you! I sure willl. Probably june 10th or later depends on pickup

Congrats to both the former and the new owner. Awesome looking car! Sounds like a win-win transaction for all parties. :icon_thumleft:

congratulations. car looks fantastic. is the body from original parts or a kit/duplicates?

As far as i know they were an aftermarket. But how they molded it is beyond me, because it was either from factory molds, or from a factory car that they made them. Even the imperfections are exact as far as i can tell.

Plain and simple, hottest Diablo out there!

I feel the same way!

Congrats to both the former and the new owner. Awesome looking car! Sounds like a win-win transaction for all parties. :icon_thumleft:

Thank you. I am happy :icon_thumleft:

I love that car! Congrats to both of you!

Thank you bro!! I was worried you would beat me to the punch. Haha