This thing is damn near perfect...

abolfaz

I never was a big fan of porsche but the more I see of the older 911's the more I fall in love. This thing is damn near love at first sight.

I really love some of the stuff that is popping up these days. I mean, I like RWB, but it's an entirely different idea or design. These cars on the other hand, are made by someone who loves the HISTORY of the 911 and literally laid out the things they loved out onto a design table... picked their favorite elements of the 911 itself and made a car that entails every beautiful, vivid detail of the 911 that makes it a 911.

I mean you've got the later engineering of the reliable engines, the beautiful long nose, the wide fenders we all love, a richly detailed (but not overdone) interior with the patterns of the early stuff, trim that sets off the paint and details it nicely, and all the creature features that make it a pleasure to drive. They are truly beautiful works of art. The eye for detail those guys have is astonishing, impressive and something I think any 911 enthusiast can admire.

This just goes to show that in order for a 911 to look right, it's got to have fuchs or at least fuchs inspired copies.

This just goes to show that in order for a 911 to look right, it's got to have fuchs or at least fuchs inspired copies.

:lol2: yeah... I do definitely love the look of fuch wheels.

I agree. For some reason I'm really digging the 17" fuchs reps that are coming out like on this 930.

xn6w3n.jpg

I have some phone dials for my winter wheels on my 911. I always enjoy going back to my fuchs lol.

Phone dials

53ae464.jpg

Fuchs

cffc1ca.jpg

• 4 years later...