Rebuilding a Lambo Gallardo TT

looney

OK, I couldn't see any posts on here about it, so thought I'd raise the topic.

I watch a lot of youtube channels with guys who tinker with cars like

B is for Build

Mighty Car Mods

and just saw this guy named Tavarish who has purchased a TT gallardo and is repairing it. and doing a pretty thorough job of it.

I'm pretty certain many of you here may not like what he's doing, however just thought i'd post it here as it may be a good resource to see how to wrench on your own gallardo.

he seems like a pretty decent dude and is quite entertaining.

check it out

I've watched some and am curious where it will go. The original owner is a member here named Frank I think. I remember threads on the build. Another channel with a similar project, but much more engineering going on is Peter Bjork.

I've watched some and am curious where it will go. The original owner is a member here named Frank I think. I remember threads on the build. Another channel with a similar project, but much more engineering going on is Peter Bjork.

I believe that was Frankiefred

Another channel with a similar project, but much more engineering going on is Peter Bjork.

I've been following this for quite some time and it's absolutely fantastic! He bought a bunch of F1 parts at auction (some good shit at that) and is using them for his TT build.

I really enjoy his videos as well. I never had seen underneath the intake in the lambo, good stuff. I wish he would of gone in depth on the lower intake to show if it had been modified with additional injectors or larger to facilitate the fuel requirements of the turbos

Same for me, I'm out... still a salvage car after its done also

He lost me when he went to junkyard and got a Ford F-150 fuel filler for the gallardo.